B ig 209 STINKER

margsy

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 06:34 am
Can anyone please help me with 109 d Nonconformist (??R?B?C)l have come up with several answers but none that seem to fit my letters, would be very grateful for any help :-> :->
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 623 • Replies: 2
No top replies

shirlz

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 05:15 pm
@margsy,
I have HERETIC as my answer. At 136a I have tonic. That gets rid of your B. Have just noticed my "nonconformist" is in the demon of March Big. We must be talking different puzzles but hope this helps anyway.
margsy

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 06:27 am
@shirlz,
Thank you shirlz, lm am sorry not to have put what mag it was,l know there has been a fair amount of debate and what numbers for the same mags are in different countries,ie, UK< Australia and USA, before l logged on this morning,did not yesterday spent day in Bristol, l did crosswords and somehow or other l achieved the same words, its funny how you look at clues with only a few letters then all or a sudden the correct word pops into ones head.Thank you for your help,now l have finished apart from a couple of star hunts that l am finding a little perplexing,usually do them first before tackling other crosswords, good luck with your puzzling. ttfn :-> :->
0 Replies