He Wanna Go To the USA. The Land of th Free

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 04:41 pm
Majid Wanna Go To The United States of America. He is From Bangladesh. Tell Him Who can Help Him to Get Him There. And He is Poor Too.
Can you describe in detail who actually can help him get him there legally. I will really appreciate it cause it will help Majid know the facts. I know there are some people who have experience in this so please help,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 995 • Replies: 1
No top replies

msolga

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 12:50 am
@findingsolutions,
Hello, findingsolutions, I'm trying to figure out why you've written like this on this thread (plus your thread heading), :

Quote:
Majid Wanna Go To The United States of America. He is From Bangladesh. Tell Him Who can Help Him to Get Him There. And He is Poor Too.

When you can can actually write very clearly, as in another thread of yours.

Quote:
They say that if you marry a US citizen you could get a US Citizenship. I want to know whether its true or not and whether there are some conditions to get US citizenship after getting married tp a US citizen.

Do citizens of Puerto Rico are US citizen?

What is the easiest way to get US nationality and are there any organization that help stranded people to achieve this goal.

Please Reply

Having said that, please tell us more about about Majid. I'm interested in his story.

Whereabouts in Bangladesh does he live & what is his situation?

Is he only interested in migrating to the US, or is he also considering other countries as well?

Are you a friend of his (in Puerto Rico? ) who is trying to help him?

Have you checked out any of the US government online resources (re migration) yet. That would probably be the best place to start.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » He Wanna Go To the USA. The Land of th Free
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 11:44:58