go see avatar in 3d!

cmacv

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 11:31 pm
just got back from seeing avatar, the 3d one (theres a non 3d one also) and it was awesome, the 3d was just amazing! a must see in 3d at the theater before its gone!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 649 • Replies: 7
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 12:41 pm
@cmacv,
Naturally our podunk little theater doesn't have the 3D version :mad:
0 Replies

Droid Motorola

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 09:28 pm
@cmacv,
Ill have to wait a week or so and watch this on imax
YankeeDudeL

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2009 09:52 pm
@Droid Motorola,
We have an Imax theater, but they don't show Hollywood movies, just generic discovery channel type movies. I think they're afraid they might have to pay employees if they had movies worth seeing.
0 Replies

saintlewi

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 04:48 pm
@cmacv,
going tonight, 3d imax! ive never seen a 3d movie...and only imax are the 'museum of science' stuff. im psyched!
ginofs

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 06:44 pm
@saintlewi,
I just saw Avatar today. WOW! IMAX was GREAT, 3D was also great, but don't forget the movie itself was really outstanding. The scenery (albeit CGI) was gorgeous - especially in IMAX 3D.

The plot was moving. A real treat for the imagination. It has something for everyone - SciFi, battle scenes, romance, adventure, and a really touching ending.

I loved it.

P.S. I may someday replace my Dare with a Droid, or whatever more spectacular phone comes out between March (early replacement) and July (2 year anniversary).

Gino
The Chief

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 08:01 pm
@ginofs,
Enjoy your Dare, Gino. It's a great phone! No need to be wishing for NE2 with a device like that. Many of us here are former Dare owners and - yes - there are things I miss about it, even with a Droid. :cool:
Droid Motorola

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 06:33 pm
@The Chief,
Sold out!!! ill have to wait a whole week till it dies down a bit.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » go see avatar in 3d!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:44:52