Care to share your embarassing, amazing, amusing experience

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:35 am
It was about one year ago when this happened. It was 1:00 am in the morning. I was at home sleeping in my bed. I felt a cockroach passed near my cheeks and I instinctively swipe it to throw it away. I accidentally grabbed one of its hind leg, it snap apart and the rest of the body run away or flew away. Of all the many places it could have gone to, it when into my left ear. I grabbed it and was able to pull two more of its legs. It borrowed deeper into my ear. At that point an excruciating pain shoots all over my body. I stood up and when to the kitchen. I poured water into my ear in hope that It will decide to move out. This did not work so I ask Fatima to get me a tweezers. As I put the tweezers into my ear, the roach would try to go deeper. Finally I was able to feel its body with a tweezers, I closed the clasped quickly and pull. I got a part of its body but the rest would squirm deeper into my ear and every time it does that pain shoots al over my body. I kept doing this little by little until I felt that the roach is dead by my mutilation of its body.

Me and Fatima got dressed and when outside to get a cab to the emergency room of the local government hospital. It was hard to find a cab and we have to walk for a while until we got one. At the emergency room, I have to wait for a while because other patients are more critical. The pain has become a throbbing pain. When I was finally attended to it was an intern doctor how doesn’t know ****. She first tried to flush it with water in a syringe. When that did not work, the real doctor asked her to get a special tool from a cabinet and she begun using it. It was an angled forceps looking thing that I do not know what and she tries ramming it into my ear. I keeping shouting out in pain and she insist that if I do not cooperate, she will not be able to remove the roach from the ear. Finally the real doctor came in and said that she was using the wrong tool because what she is using does not fit the human ear. The doctor came back with a slender tool with very fine tip and only slightly angled. With two sharp pains the real doctor was able to remove the other half of the roach. Based on the size removed, the roach is about the size of my thumb slightly smaller. To add more embarrassment, the roach was shown to almost all the people in the emergency ward including the patients. The intern doctor probably devirginized my left ear. Now you have an amazing story that you can tell your friends.

How about sharing your stories!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 637 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 04:05 am
I can't top that, Ricardo.

You win.
0 Replies

RicardoTizon

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 03:46 am
PDiddie
You don't have to top this. Come on share some of those secrets.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 04:14 am
That isn't embarrassing - that is awful! You poor thing. I will have to try and think...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 04:31 am
Better not to mutilate the thing. If it's alive the doctor could have put something in your ear that would have made it run out in no time. Apparently a doctor discovered this when a patient arrived at an emergency room with cockroaches in both ears.

I had a fly go into one of my ears a couple of years ago. That just took water to drown the thing and flush it out.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Care to share your embarassing, amazing, amusing experience
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:16:30