Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 01:43 am
Any one here have the holiday blues? For me it's been pure hell between Thanksgiving and the New Year for the last eight years!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 935 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 01:50 am
@Victor Murphy,
This year will be my first set of holidays in my entire life by lonesome self. So I believe the holiday blues sounds about right.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 09:27 am
Victor and tsar, I may be alone. Will have to see what my daughters plans are. One bright spot, however. At least I won't have to cook.

Put a wreath on my door and lit some candles, but my tree is sitting in the garage.
panzade

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 10:35 am
@Letty,
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to hang one(1) string of lights around my LR window and hope it gets me in the mood.
By the way Letty, can I come up and help set up your tree?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 02:14 pm
@Victor Murphy,
Strange. I never thought I'd have the holiday blues on the 4th of July.

I think I might give myself a lobotomy by forcing myself to watch Twilight: Eclipse... Sad That'll teach ya for making a2k a ghost town. Confused
aidan

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 03:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
I just went to see Twilight: Eclipse with my daughter. All I can say is - spare yourself.

It was so long and so silly and five minutes into it I was thinking, 'Why should I care whether Bella ends up with Edward the vampire or Jacob the wolf?'

Problem is, even though I told my daughter that the writers didn't make me care enough about Bella to believe that entire armies of vampires and werewolves should unite to protect her, she obviously still expects me to go see the next one with her - she said, 'You'll see - in the next one all is made clear about why Jacob imprints on Bella and her baby (no baby in this one - apparently the half vampire/half human baby appears in the NEXT installment).

I can't wait!
0 Replies