I had this dream last night

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 12:45 pm
It was a real dream, as real as dreams may be and it included members of a2k.
Ok in the dream I came home to lady Diane from getting some cream from the market and found lady Diane in the living room with 2 federal agents who began questioning me about my opposition to extending the war in Afghanistan ( crime of anti-patriotism) I was held in the brig at Ft Carson Colorado until the military trial began. GeorgeOB1 was my defense attorney, Okie was the prosecutor, and Foxfyre was the single member of the press/media covering my trial. The specific charges brought against me were based on (1) I was once a member of Vietnam Veterans against the War and (2) I also had been a member of Congress of Racial Equality. (3) I voted for and contributed $ to Kucinich for President. (4) (I openly oppose maintaining/extending the war in Afghanistan. The jury consisted of my fellow members of a2k.
I awoke in a fevered sweat.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 2,277 • Replies: 25
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 12:52 pm
@dyslexia,
Do you remember who the judge was?
dyslexia

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 12:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
no, not part of the dream
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 12:58 pm
@dyslexia,
Just curious... have you met all of these a2kers? If not? Was there avatars present in the dream or some generic stand in actor? Wink

And what do you think the dream means? Did it worry you? Or was it cathartic?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 01:01 pm
@dyslexia,
This is all redundant. You're already guilty of being a poopity head.
Francis

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 01:01 pm
Dys wrote:
The jury consisted of my fellow members of a2k.
I had a jury duty excuse...
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 01:05 pm
@DrewDad,
Wouldn't that make him not guilty by reason of poopity head?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 01:08 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

This is all redundant. You're already guilty of being a poopity head.
holy ****, I'm truly fucked.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 01:13 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice: What are they doing? They can't have anything to write; the trial hasn't even begun yet.
Duchess: They're writing down their own names in case they forget them by the time the trial is over.
Alice: Stupid things.
Jury Member 1: Stupid... how do you spell "stupid"?
Jury Member 2: Uhhh, S... T... what comes after T?
Jury Member 3: Dinner.
Jury Member 4: Is it dinner time? It's dinner time!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 01:28 pm
Guilty. Throw his skinny ass in jail.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:01 pm
Do they still have public hangings in NM? If so, I will volunteer to be on the jury.
djjd62

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:09 pm
http://sinequanon.spleenville.com/archives/images/Kitchener.jpg

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:11 pm
@dyslexia,
I almost but don't quite believe you. I've had those sorts of dreams, and they effervesce as they develop and don't develop fully, but the bones are there. The second you zone in, or just as it is getting interesting, people and places are replaced by others. Well, that is re my own dream works - maybe yours are more developed.

We haven't talked about Afghanistan lately but then you know my opinion.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:12 pm
What the dream means is that a cosy, in bed, fast asleep condition, the basic wish, stands in for getting down on PennAve with a placard and chaining the self to the railings. The wimp's form of protest.
djjd62

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:14 pm
i had a very long involved dream last night, it's hazy now, but the most notable thing about it, was the lack of recognizable characters, usually when i have an epic dream it involves folks from all periods of my life, this time it was all nameless people
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:14 pm
@spendius,
You wake up feeling you have done your duty to compassion and put the toaster on and get the butter and marmalade out.
realjohnboy

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:15 pm
@spendius,
Or, Spendi, to the gate/fence/whatever in front of 10 Downing St. or the British Parliament.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:16 pm
@spendius,
You don't understand dys at all.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:19 pm
@realjohnboy,
Agrees - I'll volunteer too. But of course I'd be weeded out.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 06:19 pm
@realjohnboy,
What? Me?? I'm for sending 500,000 troops and extra civi back-up and shoving two-car garages and soft furnishings up the arses of the mullahs.
0 Replies