Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,408 • Replies: 5
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 06:07 pm
This one is funny: Hitler V. Hannah Montana

sozobe

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 06:49 pm
@boomerang,
The one with Hillary as Hitler was hilarious at the time (in a horrified, hand-clapped-over-mouth sort of way), not sure if it'd be as funny now.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 07:00 pm
Okay.... I guess I haven't seen that one yet. The Sara Plain one was a scream though! I can't bear to watch anymore right now. I'll check it out tomorrow.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 08:15 pm
@boomerang,
This is a genre I am totally unfamiliar with.
boomerang

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 08:38 pm
@Merry Andrew,
I have no idea how or where it got started but some of the videos are really funny. They all use the same 4 minutes of a movie called "Downfall" and add crazy subtitles.

What fascinates me is the part where they get all the guys to leave the room -- every idea has to have something that sends them away and it's great to see how all of the subtitlers do it. It reminds me a lot of the 48 hour film festival where people are given 48 hours to create a movie about in random style (by drawing the style from a hat) using random props and random bits of dialogue, that everyone in their city has to use. (I love the the 48 hour film festival: http://www.48hourfilm.com/) (The people who Mo made a movie with entered this year and won for best use of props (picture frame (everyone had to use a picture frame)), everyone had to use the line "for crying out loud" somewhere in the script, and they had to use the name Merryweather, this group drew martial arts/stoner film style you can see what they did here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY4qyisLNhE) Fun!

Anyway.... back to the subject at hand....

The one where Michael Jackson won't be appearing at Hitler's birthday party because he's dead is pretty funny:

0 Replies