Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,277 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 07:41 pm
"Shocking" is an apt word, Tyrius.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 07:53 pm
I started to watch, saw the advisories, saw the scary title, stayed with it until I saw the mom serving dinner to her kid, then closed the window. It looked like it was technically well done, but it was already giving me the creeps.

Dare I ask what happens?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 08:27 pm
I stuck with the first to the end. Too brutal for me, and too slow loading to even think about the second. If a friend sent this to me, I would really be wondering about that friend.

Oh, Soz, I would tell you, but that would spoil it for everyone else.
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 08:32 pm
Well i thought they where random stick figure flash movies but they were much more serious than that. I thought id share
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 08:48 pm
I just watched the first one.

Very well done. Very brutal but very well done both technically and artistically. The second one looks better, I'm gonna watch it.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 08:53 pm
The second one was pretty good as well.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:17 pm
I watched the first one. While the art work was perhaps overly graphic, it was well done. I could see what its creator wanted us to see. I personally would have altered it a bit to show less blood, but, that's me.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:20 pm
Less "shock jock" would definitely have made them better (especially the first one, overdoing the violenc derived it of a climax). Then again we might not have come to know about them were it not for that.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:22 pm
I wonder if Luis Castanon animates from experience.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:22 pm
True enough.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:30 pm
He said the second one draws from experience. I've invited him here. I hope he joins us.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:32 pm
In the second one, he states that these were fantasies of his from his early teens, and that he is glad he didn't act on them.

I think everyone has had revenge fantasies, and perhaps males have more violent ones than females, generally. Any comments?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 09:53 pm
I just watched the second one. I found it harder to relate to, perhaps because I've never entertained fantasies like that. I often wanted my step father dead, however, which helped me with the first movie.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 04:29 am
InfraBlue wrote:
In the second one, he states that these were fantasies of his from his early teens, and that he is glad he didn't act on them.

I think everyone has had revenge fantasies, and perhaps males have more violent ones than females, generally. Any comments?

I don't know whether male fantasies are any more violent than female, but I think males are more apt to act out their fantasies than females are. Women tend to sublimate by fantasizing whereas men will go and do the despicable deed.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 09:43 am
i wouldnt say men will act them out more so then woman because evidence suggests it's about even but i can garantee killing someone doesn't make you feel justice or better in any way it makes you feel worse.
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:35 pm
safecracker wrote:
i wouldnt say men will act them out more so then woman because evidence suggests it's about even but i can garantee killing someone doesn't make you feel justice or better in any way it makes you feel worse.

i agree
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 10:43 pm
That was. . . disturbing.

Watched the first one.

Think I'll pass on the second one.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Shocking Videos a friend sent me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:06:36