Thoughts from the shower..

Monger

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 09:55 am
- Hmm, the water's a little cold. Mabe if I turn the knob just a liiiittle bit- AHHHH!!!

- Who came up with the word shampoo? Boy that's a great word.

- I wonder how long I'd have to stand here before I'd get all wrinkled and pruny.

- Man, soaping the bottom of your feet is just an accident waiting to happen.

- Grrr. Why does this stupid shower curtain always come right at me?

- [CLUNK!] Bad shampoo! Stay!

- How in the hell did that pubic hair get at eye level, and furthermore, whose is it?

- Fer pete's sake! I'm in the shower! Now is NOT the time to ask me questions! Go AWAY!

- Spider, stay where you are. Don't come any closer, you hear me?

Feel free to continue...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,694 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:08 am
LOL -- I hear ya, but what? No bursting into song?

"Conditioner? Shampoo? ... gads. Which one is it?... do I HAVE to get my glasses?"

"Whew! That tile is cold on my butt."

"What's happened to the soap?"

"No! Dogs, Out.... Out! OUT!"

"... the Hills are alive... with the <splash> sound <spit> of Muuuuuuu - siiiiic..."
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:22 am
LOL!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:39 am
...Is this a link to a live webcam?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:42 am
Sampoo is a hindi word, the brits brought it back with curry, pajamas and bungalos.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:42 am
Lordy, Piffka, I do know what you mean! Which is the shampoo and which the conditioner? And the reading glasses aren't even within arm's reach, And it would make no difference if they were, because they'd be all steamed up before you could read anything. And...

Monger, you soap the bottoms of your feet?? Sheesh, I figure just standing in the flowing water gets them clean enough.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:47 am
Merry Andrew wrote:

Monger, you soap the bottoms of your feet?? Sheesh, I figure just standing in the flowing water gets them clean enough.

Flowing water? Water?
I'm just breaking/peeling the dirt away - and this can't be done properly, when it is wet!
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 12:07 pm
Shampoo is Indian?--who knew? (well Ceili did obviously. Smile) Hmm, Merry, maybe for the sake of not cracking my skull I should take your advice on the feet thing. And as for shower serenades, well, I always find meself singing songs I'm desperate to get out of my head --like I Shot the Sheriff. Mad

more shower thoughts...

- Forgot to shave...only sorta scraggly looking, ah well, I'll remember tomorrow.

- Damn! forgot to shave AGAIN! ah well, will remember tomorrow...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 12:22 pm
Here's shampoo in your eye, Monger. I always shampoo my hair when I want to clean my fingernails. Things could be worse. We could be Janet Leigh, or Angie Dickinson, or Kevin Spacey. Laughing

Embarrassed water pressure just evaporated and I have shampoo in my hair, eyes, and I'm groping around. Another thought about groping. Maybe that's what Arnie's critics meant. He had residual soap suds in his eyes. Reckon?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 02:48 pm
Atchoo! Where's the damn hot water when you need it! Stupid low-flow shower!

We have too many products in this shower! A shampoo! A conditioner! 2 types of liquid soap! No, wait, three types of liquid soap! Noxzema! Solid soap! One of those puffy thingies! A razor! There are only 2 of us, dammit - we have enough products in here for a family of 6.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 03:00 pm
Who left the damn shower massage set on "thump?" Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 03:04 pm
"What good is shower gel, anyway? <squirt> Uhmmm, at least it smells good."

"Where's my towel????"
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 03:19 pm
Dammit, will I NEVER write that essay? Flaming work tomorrow...hmmmm...I could replace some of those tiles with me mosaics...wish I had a shower massager to leave on thump...I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy...what's WRONG with JJ Cale in your head...oh, I haven't done the washing - OR the washing up, for that matter...stamps! Stamps - I need stamps...what am I gonna buy for this brunch - suppose I need to buy wine, too...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 03:31 pm
No stamps in the shower.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 03:56 pm
Stamp your feet in the Mississippi mud, to the thump thump thump of the giant tomtom hose attachment...

thinking, I should really clean that grout..
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 04:20 pm
"Look at that stupid grout. Why did I pick white?"

"Gads, where did all those bottles come from? Half of 'em empty, half upside down. I live with slobs."

"<Sniff... sniff> Did that cat pee in the shower again???"

"Shoot. Nobody changed the light bulb. I have to do EVERYTHING."

"The fan makes so much noise it is rattling my fillings."

"My voice sounds so good in here... maybe I *should* become a torch singer!"
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 05:44 pm
I do some of my best thinking in the shower. Not every time I shower, but often I have great thoughts there.

Monger, what kind of shower stall do you have? We have a cast iron tub with shower attachment. We can use little magnets to keep the curtain off us. I hate clingy shower curtains - yech.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 04:42 pm
Piffka, Merry A, I'm gonna pretend to be Heloise for a minute... Sometime when you and the shampoo/conditioner bottles are both dry, and you have your glasses on, take a black indelible marker and put a big S on the shampoo, a big C on the conditioner...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 05:07 pm
Okay, I'm going to take some time to help you folks out here, because you clearly lack direction. In the interests of procrastination, here goes:

- Hmm, the water's a little cold. Mabe if I turn the knob just a liiiittle bit- AHHHH!!!

The trick is to get it so hot that your thermoreceptors no longer function. And don't forget to wipe your skin out of the tub when you're done.

- Who came up with the word shampoo? Boy that's a great word.

A guy named Richard. Which brings up the question, "How did a centuries-old Hindu get the name Richard?"

- I wonder how long I'd have to stand here before I'd get all wrinkled and pruny.

If time went backwards, like modern American politics, your entire life.

- Man, soaping the bottom of your feet is just an accident waiting to happen.

It is. That's why they've got tub mats and, for the very clumsy, chairs.

- Grrr. Why does this stupid shower curtain always come right at me?

Hot air rises and creates a rarefaction at the bottom of the shower. The greater pressure outside the shower causes a displacement of the curtain toward the shower. A series of massive farts usually sets things straight.

- [CLUNK!] Bad shampoo! Stay!

Rarf!

- How in the hell did that pubic hair get at eye level, and furthermore, whose is it?

Technically, that's not a pubic hair: it came off Yao Ming's taint. Don't you remember when he crashed on your couch last weekend?

- Fer pete's sake! I'm in the shower! Now is NOT the time to ask me questions! Go AWAY!

Damn brain.

- Spider, stay where you are. Don't come any closer, you hear me?

Rarf!

"Conditioner? Shampoo? ... gads. Which one is it?... do I HAVE to get my glasses?"

Shampoo tastes more, I dunno, fatty.

"Whew! That tile is cold on my butt."

Should've had it installed on the outside of your pants.

"What's happened to the soap?"

It's had a very difficult life, and it's really going to try and stay clean. It means it this time.

"No! Dogs, Out.... Out! OUT!"

Rarf!

"... the Hills are alive... with the <splash> sound <spit> of Muuuuuuu - siiiiic..."

Showers, musicals set in the Nazi era... something about this makes me uncomfortable.

...Is this a link to a live webcam?

No, no, it's just a regular showerhead. Would you mind bending to your left for a second?

Forgot to shave...only sorta scraggly looking, ah well, I'll remember tomorrow.

No you won't.

- Damn! forgot to shave AGAIN! ah well, will remember tomorrow...

Now you know how the soap feels.

Where's the damn hot water when you need it!

Here. It fell in the couch cushions.

"What good is shower gel, anyway? <squirt> Uhmmm, at least it smells good."

If you put it on the bottoms of your feet you can go skating.

"Where's my towel????"

Mmmm, that's tasty towel!

Dammit, will I NEVER write that essay?

Never is a very long time. You'll probably only fail to write it for the rest of your life.

thinking, I should really clean that grout..

Now you know how the soap feels.

"Look at that stupid grout. Why did I pick white?"

Because white contains all the other colors, and you don't like to discriminate.

"Gads, where did all those bottles come from? Half of 'em empty, half upside down. I live with slobs."

Yeah. And who the hell's been drinking Goldschlager in the shower?

"<Sniff... sniff> Did that cat pee in the shower again???"

No, but he did find your towel.

"Shoot. Nobody changed the light bulb. I have to do EVERYTHING."

You don't have to. You could just sit there, in the dark. No one will even notice that you're naked until they try to lift the lid.

"The fan makes so much noise it is rattling my fillings."

You should see a different dentist.

"My voice sounds so good in here... maybe I *should* become a torch singer!"

I don't think torches do very well in the shower.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 06:10 pm
Someone get him out of my shower!!!!!

LOL
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Thoughts from the shower..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:52:02