150 to 200 USD per barrel of oil next year!

Colseum

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 07:06 am
At the recent International Economic Forum, BP chief executive Tony Hayward voiced an opinion saying that oil prices could hit $150-200 per barrel within a year or two!
You know, all oil price forecasts work well and I don’t see why this one may not come true. Actually, there are experts who say that rapid soaring of oil prices is inevitable for some reason. First of all it is the crisis itself as it forced oil producers to cut investments. In connection with this, there is a cut back on production of oil. Then there comes oil shortage and oil price increase!
For this moment, there is still enough oil, so it makes sense to stockpile it. At least, one may sell it at a profit when oil becomes terribly expensive again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,852 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 07:27 am
You misspelled coliseum.
djjd62

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 07:29 am
@Setanta,
i like his scottish devolution thread much better
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 07:31 am
It has long been my fervent hope that he is suckering someone in Russia out of good money for this job. Just imagine it . . . paid to sit in internet cafes and post tripe in English language fora which no one falls for. Great work, if you can get it . . .
djjd62

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 07:32 am
@Setanta,
i keep wondering how one applies, at least i can speak the language, and when it comes to politics i much prefer disinformation to fact
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 07:34 am
Make sure they pay you in U.S. dollars . . . Russia is awash in hundred dollar bills . . .
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 08:08 am
@Setanta,
worldwide , weve got three new monster oil fields ready to go into production, the new finds in natural gas have extended our nat gas futures out to the 22 century,. The thing we really need is gas cleaning and odorizing and oil refining facilities
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 08:09 am
Surely you don't expect the energy industry to build refineries ? ! ? ! ? How can they keep charging highway robbery rates at the gas pump if fuel is cheap and readily available?
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 08:12 am
@Setanta,
Theres a good future in mini "refineries" to produce diesel . The really shitty crude can become a nice diesel and "boutique refineries" have been proposed by several dozen syndicates.
The trouble with clean diesel is that wed need alcohol (OY here we go again)
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 08:51 am
W. only had to say the first word about drilling offshore and it knocked ten or twenty dollars off the price of a barrel of oil the next day. Now with the dems back in the drivers seat, oil really could hit 500 a barrel or whatever by next year. Hopefully that would finish the dem party off for all time.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 09:29 am
"If we don't invest, we will have a real problem in the future," BP's <BP.L>
chief executive Tony Hayward told reporters after a panel discussion with
Sechin, in which Hayward said prices could hit $150-$200 per barrel within
10 years.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 150 to 200 USD per barrel of oil next year!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:17:55