American secret services attempted sexual revolution in China

SirReal

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:11 am
American secret services attempted sexual revolution in China

A sex-themed park Love Land with it’s adult and explicit themes set to open in October in the south-western city of Chongqing, China was proved to be ‘too hot and having pernicious influence on people’ for local communist authorities and was torn down two weeks earlier. Such a weener for US secret services acting in China by agents to implement their plan!
However, that was just a trial of strength. The final cause of US secret services’ activities in China is to assist a puppet regime assume power, which cannot be done unless cultural and political paradigm of that country is altered. American political strategists have worked hard on it and have developed a many-stage program to allow China be overtaken by a long-lasting sexual revolution that has already started in February. Actually this sexual revolution is quite different from what we know. It’s primary target is not sex education but creation of shady sex industry including teen distributive sex, bawdy houses, youth movements supporting alternative sexual orientation, same-sex marriage etc.
Looks like they still have certain success...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,703 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:13 am
The FSB troll never tires of demonstrating his lack of a command of the English language.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:15 am
@SirReal,
I've been wondering...do you know why Disney never built a theme park in China?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:20 am
Tianamin square never happened. It was all photo shopped. I have that on the best authority.

the really sad part is intellegent chinese people belive that
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:29 am
I'm not a philatelist but I have what appears to be a chinese postcard depicting farmerman dancing with a headless corn-goddess on a strata of Kayenta sandstone, across the face of the card it appears to be stamped "Cancelled" what is it worth?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:35 am
"teen distributive sex", wow that's gonna give netflix a run for their money in the door to door delivery of entertainment business
0 Replies