How do i find my biological father

Cherise

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 03:30 am
I just recieved some new info about my father, his full name is Johannes Albertus Botha, his brother is Martin. He's got a son and daughter- Quintin and Michelle... Not sure about their surnames though... Again, if anyone can help me track down my dad, i'd really appreciate it!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,638 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 02:40 pm
If you know the city, the Salvation Army can help out.

There are also sites that will look up ID and addresses, but you have to pay for the service.

Where did you get all this info? Did you ever simply Google his name? That's how i found out what my brother was up to. His name and address turned up in a small town newspaper police report.
Cherise

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 03:06 am
@sullyfish6,
I got the info from my mom, She kept it from me cause he used to beat her and she doesn't want me to find him. But i need to know where i come from... And I've got so many unanswered questions that only he can answer! I have googled his name and also his bother, son, daughter, ex wife and even his mother... But no luck...
0 Replies