The A2K Virtual Meth Lab

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:46 am
Hi folks! Welcome to this lovely garden-level efficiency unit (yes, the one across the river from the tannery) I signed the lease for only last week! The landlord accepts cash! And other favors! Isn't that aweseome!

Motherfucking awesome.

What? I thought you said something.

Welcome! To this lovely garden-level efficiency unit! The landlord accepts cash!

****, guys, could you park around the corner? I can't have, like, ten cars parked in front of the place, especially at 3 AM.

Welcome!

No, I don't have cats. That's just the amonia. You'll get used to it. Have a seat! I built some makeshift furniture out of the dozens of empty fuel cans and antifreeze jugs I had laying around!

Jesus, which one of you ladies...nevermind. Excuse me for a second.

The landlord accepts cash!

Wish I had more food to offer you. The fridge is fully functional but all I have here is, let's see, all I have is ketchup. ****, not even ketchup, just catsup. Also, black pepper.

But so what let's fuckin' party! Watch me do pushups! Swear to god I'll do two-hundred pushups right now.

What?

Okay, everybody shut the **** up. Get in the bathroom. Shhhhhhhh. I swear to God somebody's outside. Look, everyone get in the bathroom and I'll check it out. I'll just, you know, peek behind the alminum foil covering the windows.

Okay, it's cool, you guys can come out now.

Welcome to this lovely garden-level efficiency unit!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,333 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 02:33 pm
Cash.

My arms are on fire!
farmerman

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 03:04 pm
My nose is stuffed up, got ny Sudofed?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 03:33 pm
@Gargamel,
Yawns......
Setanta

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 03:34 pm
No more speed, I'm almost there ! ! !
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 08:39 am
@dlowan,
Here, rabbit, smoke this. You're comin' down.
dlowan

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 03:22 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Here, rabbit, smoke this. You're comin' down.

Nah...given it up for Lent.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The A2K Virtual Meth Lab
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 08:51:49