• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 846 • Replies: 12
No top replies

lmur

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 04:07 am
@robken,
Hi robken, welcome aboard.
For 128d, I have HOO HA, with NUCLEON for 139a. Good luck!

For future reference, give your topic a more descriptive title (crossword help for robken or something like that. Can't see the screen now as my cat has plonked himself inmy line of vision. I'll let this post stand for posteruty....
Izzie

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 04:22 am
@lmur,
Hoo Ha! <giggles>
Very Happy

<morning PaddyBoy - my black kitty is attacking my fingers as I type....

little fella and I are putting on a good 'ole Irish songster.... Mr Chris De Beurgh presents - "Patricia" - ha laughing - little fella sings this well -OH MY Shocked

Welcome Robken Very Happy
lmur

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 04:37 am
@Izzie,
Whoohoo (ha). Very Happy Good morning, Rosie. Last day of the easter break. I'm guessing black kitty is a boy? Certainly, our lad has no compunction about attacking my missus (he treats me with a grudging disrespect).

Patricia the Stripper? Haven't heard that in yonks. Teach him Satin Green Shutters and the lassies will be putty in due course....
Izzie

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 04:43 am
@lmur,
Oh my - Satin Green Shutters - used to sing that all the time - you know, 17 and in luuuuuuuuuuuuurve - dreaming of the little church in the country (Lawhitton Church) - hhahahahahaahahhahhahhahaa - that just brought back some memories - heck - then I had to go get all growed up.

Chris de Beurgh is excellent <goes off to search for Red dress - so not my colour Wink Ha- laughing now a lot! Now........ where's that fwog! Razz
solipsister

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 04:46 am
@robken,
yeah gl, never listen to me i dont do that cruciverbalist stuff. but i like to guess
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 04:56 am
@Izzie,
We (that is, the entire population of Ireland) lost interest in Christy Burke after he went commercial! His daughter became Miss World - did you know that? His early stuff is filed away in memory along with Meat Loaf as one of three tapes I owned before the onset of the Celtic Tiger (RIP). The third, for some reason, was Zenyata Mandata by The Police which only had one good song on it that I recall - Canary in a Coalmine. Oh, and the family's music collection was completed by all 4 (or was it 5?) versions of Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest Hits (Greatest Hits, Best of..., The S & G Collection and The Concert in Central Park Vols. 1 & 2) all of which contained the EXACT SAME PLAYLISTS! Happy days!!!
solipsister

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 05:00 am
@lmur,
now we know
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 05:07 am
@lmur,
Oh gosh - I still love Meatloaf, S&G... never heard of Canary in a Coalmine - just looked up the lyrics - ha - so my sorta song a? hohoho! Smile Police.. well, Sting - fab! Prefer CdB early stuff - Spanish Train and all that - little fella can sing every word (how "sad" is that a? - he's great to travel with - in the car, bit of music and a singalong!) Have a happy Day lmur - hugs to you and yours. <pats kitty - scrunches behind the ears>

Slippy - hey - been trying to find that word CRUCIVERBALIST - don't do them either, but 'tis good to guess 'em!
0 Replies

robken

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 10:30 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, thanks for the welcome. have a nice day.

I had a message ready to send to Imur, but lost it somewhere as you can see I am no computer wiz!!!!!!!! hope you get this one..fingers x'ed
Embarrassed
0 Replies

robken

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 12:07 am
@lmur,

Hi Imur, this is my 3rd try to thank you, dont know what I did right to get the one to Izzie ? Confused
0 Replies

robken

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 12:11 am
@lmur,
Hi Imur, Thanks for your answers and topic tip.
I was about to put the Demon in the "too hard basket"! when I stumbled on 'able2know' I sent (or thought I did) a reply to you a bit back, but something went wrong! Confused
lmur

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 10:19 am
@robken,
You're welcome, robken. Very Happy
0 Replies