Ways for success in life?

raja

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 04:42 am
How can one get success in life and explain its basic plans,preparations ,ways to dominate and implementing ways.Whether everyone should have their self belief ,self confident ,self control and if,explain in detail manner?.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 485 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 07:54 am
Eat a good breakfast.
0 Replies

55hikky

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2010 11:32 pm
@raja,
How can one get success in life...
This requires a goal, I think, and accomplishing this goal would entail success.(?)

explain its basic plans...
One must first start by planning on how to attain success and modify that through experience in its endeavors and through other's experience and suggestions. When one makes a plan originating from someone else, one will never truly know why they are doing it, what will come of it, and most importantly, it will never be true to oneself through the constant questioning of, "is this right for me?" So it is important to 1: make a goal 2: make a plan. however crude and simple or complex it is, you need a bone for your goal to erect.

the two most important content is 1. education and 2. cooperation. One cannot do anything alone, however brilliant one may be, and one cannot do anything one wants to do by just being a leech on a project. Plan, learn, criticize, rationalize, imagine, materialize. These are things one can do mostly by themselves. they also need to learn to cooperate. If you learn how to build the best school, it would help if you concentrate solely on that and not also learn business, and architecture and accounting on top of that. learn what you want to learn the most, and ask for help from others that specialize in their own field. Education is important because if one has skewed views, morals, ethics, endeavors, no one will cooperate and most of all, one would not feel fulfilled in life, and would not "get success in life" as the original post goes.

everyone should have their self belief; we can argue whether there is or isn't objective moral law, but what we have today, moral relativity, is fine if you ask me. We all don't want to kill people, we all want to be happy, and we all want to make others happy. Enough people believe in this innately that I don't think much more is needed. We just need environment that are conducive for people to make the right choice and have the right opportunity to nurture their will whenever possible; through education systems, community, sharing of knowledge etc. Most of humans are directed to becoming sloths, unproductive, destructive, abusive through environment which consists of neighborhood, family, school, economy, and level of information availability (library/internet). Us humans need to build a society which allows for children to not lose their hope, to keep their dreams, for we have the information, technology, and systems for children to not only achieve their dream, but go beyond this.

Any and every action that harbors what I wrote above is what I seek to do to be "successful".

what do you think is success raja?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ways for success in life?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 01:51:29