Israeli Settlers call Ethiopian Jews "Niggers"

Zippo

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 12:46 pm
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C7340%2CL-3633163%2C00.html

Oh come ON now! Israelis aren't racists? Are they?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,340 • Replies: 22
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:09 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C7340%2CL-3633163%2C00.html

Oh come ON now! Israelis aren't racists? Are they?

there are racists and idiots in any large human grouping. A2K not excluding.
Zippo

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:20 pm
@dagmaraka,
Thanks for admitting that you're a racist. You anti-semite...
dagmaraka

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:22 pm
@Zippo,
Rolling Eyes whatever.
Zippo

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:29 pm
@dagmaraka,
Think about what you''ve just said. You have admitted that some "Jews" can be racist. Well according to their Religious scriptures they are "gods chosen people" therefore cannot be racist. For stating your opinion most Jews would regard you as a "racist" anti-semite. If you dont like facts then you should not post on my threads.
dagmaraka

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:33 pm
@Zippo,
i am neither religious, nor jewish. stating that some israelis are racist does not make me neither racist nor an anti-semite.
i doubt that "most" jews would share your opinion or reasoning anyway. and i will post where i please. good day.
Zippo

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:40 pm
@dagmaraka,
"i am neither religious, nor jewish.."

well then according to Jewish scripture you are a "goy" not worth in value more then a single hair plucked from the butt of a Rabbi. Good day
dagmaraka

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:41 pm
@Zippo,
but since, again, i am NOT jewish, i could not care less what sort of "interpretations" you draw from the scripture. why would i. it does not apply.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:42 pm
@Zippo,
she's clearly a goil, you need your eyes examined
dagmaraka

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:45 pm
@djjd62,
I am also an infidel to Muslims, a faithless heathen beyond saving to Christians....the list goes on... I've other things to worry about in life than what i am considered from which religion's perspective.
djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:47 pm
@dagmaraka,
well if they're right, i'll see you in hell Twisted Evil
Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:47 pm
Actually, he needs to have his head examined, although it would certainly not tell us anything we don't already suspect . . . with good reason . . .
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 01:50 pm
@djjd62,
of course! because if they are ALL right, then everybody's going to hell. Muslims because they are not Christians, Christians because they are not Muslims... we because we're neither....every last soul is beyond saving cause SOMEBODY's religion out there condemns them to hell.

...the heaven must be a lonely boring place.
NickFun

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 02:09 pm
I even know some Buddhists who have expressed racist sentiment. Hatred/Bigotry is not the sole domain of one religion or another. It is in the heart of the human being. Why don't we first judge each other as human beings?

flyboy804

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 02:39 pm
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

I even know some Buddhists who have expressed racist sentiment. Hatred/Bigotry is not the sole domain of one religion or another. It is in the heart of the human being. Why don't we first judge each other as human beings?

Oh come on now; reason from Zippo??
NickFun

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 03:32 pm
@flyboy804,
Sorry Flyboy. I don't know what got into me. I wonder what nationality Zippo is? Kraut? Frog? Limey? Spic? Mic? Chink? Jap? Guinea?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 09:37 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

Think about what you''ve just said. You have admitted that some "Jews" can be racist. Well according to their Religious scriptures they are "gods chosen people" therefore cannot be racist. For stating your opinion most Jews would regard you as a "racist" anti-semite. If you dont like facts then you should not post on my threads.

Oh stop that Goyisha talk. They were chosen by God just to obey his Ten Commandments. That has nothing to do with being racist, smart, or good bagel bakers. Christians are just as chosen, since they too subscribe to obeying the Ten Commandments.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 09:42 pm
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:

of course! because if they are ALL right, then everybody's going to hell. Muslims because they are not Christians, Christians because they are not Muslims... we because we're neither....every last soul is beyond saving cause SOMEBODY's religion out there condemns them to hell.

...the heaven must be a lonely boring place.

That last sentence is an old joke: A man dies and goes to the Pearly Gates. He asks Saint Peter if he is in Heaven. Saint Peter says yes, and tells him he can see Hell first, before he enters Heaven. The man agrees. He sees that in Hell there is a big party going on with a jazz band playing, many people are dancing and having a "hell" of a time. He gets back to Heaven and asks Saint Peter why is Heaven so quiet with no one around; why is there no jazz band, like in Hell? Saint Peter answers, "For three people?"
scoobzuk

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 06:50 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 12:27 pm
@scoobzuk,
scoobzuk wrote:

Perhaps, Israel is just a microcosm of the U.S. society of Jews? American Ashkenazim stay separate, for the most part, from Israelis, Russian Jews, and American Sephardim. If the U.S. is a bundle of Christian ethnic enclaves, you think that Jews should be different in the U.S. or Israel?

This is not racism, I believe. It is just the ethnocentric bonding we find all over. Not everyone has the desire to swim in a sea of diversity!
0 Replies