1

Genocide, from the World's Biggest Victim Industry.

Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2009 06:10 pm
@Setanta,
OK - Have at it.
Setanta

1  
Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2009 06:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I did.
IlSan

1  
Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 11:11 pm
Hmm - I have to admit, I am new here - at least at writing anything.

One thing, that really strikes me is, that there are really people who do blame the Jews, or Israelis, for everything bad that has ever happened....

Now, in that respect, I could just as well blame Hitler for all bad that has ever happened, pretty sure I can find some historian want-to-be that could trace Hitler's family tree back to the Trojan War - claiming, that it was Hitler's great-great-great-great-great (and so on) father who convinced Paris to "kidnap" the beautiful Helen...(no further comment)

If I may offer some sort of insight:
- The jews might be controlling large portions of the worlds economic market (please do not assume, that they are responsible for the economic tsunami...)
- The jews might be one of the most influencial lobby in the USA
and I could continue this list a bit longer...BUT...in no way can anyone point the finger and say: They are responsible for ALL that.

I have studied History for a long time, written numerous thesises and other academic "rubbish" ( as my wife puts it...) and I have had the priviledge to study and lecture at numerous universities around the world.
Quite many of these universities are in Germany.

Dear Zippo,
Even in Germany, in the most conservative circles I have encountered they do not blame the Jews for everything.
Granted - there are rumours, that Hitler was actually a Jew, that his mother was a Jew and so on...think of that what you may.
But please, I am actually asking on this, please don't try to convince the world, that the Jews are to blame for everything. There is just no historic eveidence, and it is truly ludicrous to assume, that one people can cause this much suffering, death and scarring.

Well, that is just my opinion on this.
Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 01:44 am
@Setanta,
And then again, and again, and...

Setanta

1  
Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 02:43 am
And i will again, as often as necessary . . . clown.

High Seas

1  
Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 08:15 am
@IlSan,
IISan - welcome to our website. When you say you wrote numerous "theses", do you mean academic papers? In the US we usually write only one thesis, when we get our doctorate (or master's degree, as the case may be). To the point: I just don't believe that if Jews had caused any wars up to and including Napoleon's that fact would have been missed by Clausewitz - and the only reference to anything jewish in Vom Kriege is wholly metaphorical and actually unrelated to Jews:
Nach der ersten Vorstellungsart kann der Besitz des Landes nicht ohne den Besitz des Punktes, den wir Schlüssel nennen, gedacht werden, das begreift sich mit bloßem gemeinem Verstande; nach der zweiten Vorstellungsart aber kann der Besitz des Punktes, den man Schlüssel nennen will, nicht gedacht werden, ohne daß der Besitz des Landes daraus folgt, das ist offenbar etwas Wunderbares; dazu reicht gemeiner Verstand nicht mehr hin, es ist die Magie geheimer Wissenschaft nötig. Und diese Kabbala hat wirklich vor etwa 50 Jahren in Büchern ihre Entstehung genommen, am Ende des vorigen Jahrhunderts ihren Kulminationspunkt erreicht, und hat trotz der überwältigenden Kraft, Sicherheit und Klarheit, womit die Kriegsgeschichte unter Bonapartes Führung die Überzeugungen fortriß, - wir sagen, jene Kabbala hat demungeachtet ihr zähes Judenleben in den Büchern noch an einem dünnen Faden fortzuspinnen gewußt.

http://www.carlvonclausewitz.de/vom_kriege_6_23.php

Btw, don't mind Zippo, he has this idee fixe against Jews - and some of his "examples' of their alleged malfeasance are positively hilarious, like the one here.
Setanta

1  
Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 10:31 am
Referring to Zippy's obsessive antisemitism as an "idee fixe against Jews" is perhaps one of the most charitable euphemisms i've ever known anyone to employ when dealing with a loony, racist bigot.

I salute you, HS, on your restraint.

IlSan

1  
Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 08:17 pm
@High Seas,
Thanks a lot for the welcome.
Yes, indeed I only noticed after I had posted it, that there is an error here.
In regards to Thesis, I have only written two - the rest are regular academic papers, mainly once you'd find in a newsletter or journals.

I fully agree with your statement on this - it could not have been missed - and even, as some people claim (not mentioning any names) that the Jewish Community control all media and so on...still, even then something would have leaked out into the public-known history.
Foofie

1  
Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 08:30 pm
In my own opinion, behind every Jew that appears to be controlling this or that is a non-Jew (aka, Gentile) that is really the power base. Just like the medieval prince or king made the tax collector Jewish, so when the peasants revolted, the peasants thought the Jewish tax collector had all the money in the kingdom.

When tax dollars go to Israel, and Israel buys armaments, guess where the money goes? Correct, right back into the coffers of U.S. companies.

Jews, are just the front people for many powerful non-Jews, in my opinion. The reverse was true in the garment trade, in its heyday, where a nice WASPy Gentile would be hired (with a nice title) for the business trip to the South or Midwest or to meet those visiting buyers.

High Seas

1  
Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 10:23 am
@IlSan,
IISan - we're glad to have another historian here; as you've noticed, loose statements unsupported by facts tend to get flung about by quite a few posters, so your input is appreciated.

I've no particular expertise in history, being a mathematical modeler, but have studied Vom Kriege and related works primarily in connection with construction of simulation models - scenario-building for various applications. What is your particular field, or area of academic research?
IlSan

1  
Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2009 02:37 am
@High Seas,
Thanks

Actually, my main field in the beginning were the ancient cultures such as the Mayas, Incas and Aztecs - but very soon I realized, that it would not be my main field.
I then turned my focus on more "recent" events, mainly German History, as I was there for some time.

The other academic thriving I had was Psychology - but I guess in the end I over-analyzed myself and never made it through the Bachelors Wink

Currently I am pursuing more practical academic fields, such as Business Management and Supply Chains...must admit, that it is giving some what of a headache.

Mathematical Modeler - wow...I must say, respect. I honestly never got through High School Mathematics...
High Seas

1  
Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2009 09:21 am
@IlSan,
IISan - all my life I heard statements similar to yours about mathematics, and I'm still as baffled by them as I was the first time. I find it is the simplest of all subjects (and must therefore decline your kind offer of respect on such grounds) because it is the same always and everywhere - unlike history, for instance, which tends to vary enormously with the location, its traditions, and the narrator. And I'm not going to venture into psychology, which, only in the US, appears to have over 200 accepted "schools" - imagine having 200+ medical theories on how to fix a broken leg!

I think I can prove to you that the statement from Vom Kriege, earlier posted on this page, is, in addition to its merits evident to you as a historian, also a profoundly mathematical solution to a problem in business logistics, with specific applications to supply chains.

Just read it - do you have to hold the "key" (main node on a network, or the independent variable in a system of equations) in order to proceed to all potential dependent nodes (unique determination of dependent variables)? Yes, you do. But does it follow mathematically that once you're in possession of that "key", all else will follow automatically (dependent variables will be uniquely determined)? No way - that was the dark magic he's referring to! QED. See? Much, much, easier than psychology, or long-vanished peoples Smile
Zippo

1  
Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2009 01:43 pm
Israel using Holocaust guilt to continue Gaza op, says British Jewish MP

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1055922.html
===========

Anyone who supports Israel has "guilt" written all over their face!
Now I really like "selfhating" jews such as the above British MP.
Foofie

1  
Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2009 01:46 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

===========

Is there only one group to have guilt?
Zippo

1  
Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2009 01:55 pm
@Foofie,
Is there only one group to have guilt?

Do you know of another group?
Foofie

1  
Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2009 05:33 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

Is there only one group to have guilt?

Do you know of another group?

No Zippo! There are the Evangelicals, 60 million of them in the U.S.A., that support Israel, because according to their theology, Jews must have Israel as their own nation inorder for Christ to return with the Second Coming.

Gentiles by and large I believe do not feel guilty for the Holocaust; however many non-Evangelical Gentiles would like Israel to continue to exist, since it allows Jews to direct their energies outside the U.S.A. Remember, while many Gentiles pre-WWII believed that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion had credence, today most people accept it as a ridiculous canard; however, it makes good sense to many, I believe, to keep Jews focussed on Israel, so they will lessen the competition for exercising power elsewhere. In the Middle East the Protocols have a wide audience I hear. Funny.

Perhaps, one should just look upon Jews as God's way to annoy Gentiles? For the last millenium it was the turn for Christians to be annoyed. Perhaps, for this new millenium it is the Arabs turn to be annoyed? I say annoyed if one is egocentric. It may really be a divine lessen in humility, in that it takes a long time to appreciate?
Zippo

1  
Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 11:22 am
@Foofie,
Foofie I hate those Evangelical Christians much more then I hate Zionazi Zionists. Trust me!
Foofie

1  
Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 10:24 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

Your last sentence, "Trust me!" is the answer to a less than philo-Semitic riddle, if you did not know. The riddle is: How does a Jew say F.U.?

Or, were you using that phrase on purpose? I would not know, since you are really a cypher of sorts to me.

Why would you hate Evangelical Christians? They believe in the sovereignty of the U.S.A., and in my opinion, understand, as a group, the threat to the world of radical Islam. I would like to see Israel offer them citizenship.
Zippo

1  
Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 10:32 am
@Foofie,
I hate ALL radical groups of religious freaks.

Neo-nazi Zionists
Evangelical Christians
Islamofacists

They should all be gathered on to a small Island and then nuked. The rest of the world will enjoy their "rapture".

IlSan

1  
Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 04:38 am
@High Seas,
Ah - I guess there is much truth in these words *smile* and it would be a great joy to continue such discussions further with you - maybe we open our own threat Wink