1

Genocide, from the World's Biggest Victim Industry.

old europe

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 03:32 pm
@Setanta,

Duh. There's nothing other than the list on this website where he got this dreck from, so he won't be able to explain...
Setanta

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 03:40 pm
@old europe,
That's pretty damned pathetic, OE. This comment made me laugh my ass off:

You can’t put a list up like that and not give SOME kind of details. Now I have to spend the day looking up just HOW they started the Persian Wars. Come on, help us out. We want to know WHY? Great work, by the way.

This pathetic joker can see there is no substantiation for any of that horseshit, but rather than question it, he just assumes it's true, and that he'll have to go find the sources on his own. That is a classic case of believing something because you want to, rather than because you have a plausible basis for the belief.
old europe

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 03:45 pm
@Setanta,
It's sad, really. Amongst the other posts this guy posted in August, there's one post titled "Jews are planning to kill Obama", followed, four days later, by a post titled "Obama is a Jew".

Contradictions in their worldview don't seem to matter a lot to these people...
Setanta

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 03:48 pm
@old europe,
Actually, i would say that propaganda is almost always, by some point, functionally cognitive dissonance. For the rabid bigot, their hatred is their religion, and no different from any other form of superstition. Neither knowledge nor logic need apply.

Zippo

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 03:49 pm
Give it 10 years and you guys will believe that there was no humanitarian crisis in Gaza ...

Oh sh!t they' (gods chosen) have already started:

IDF coordination chief: There is no humanitarian crisis

The holocaust guilt is effecting your brains. Laughing

You guys would buy **** wrapped in kosher paper
Setanta

2  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 03:51 pm
Where's that explanation of how the Jews started the Gallic Wars, and your source for the claim, Zippy, you old bullshit artist?
George

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:02 pm
@Setanta,
Where's that explanation of how the Jews started the Gallic Wars . . .

Yeah, I really want to hear that one.

I wonder how long it would take to go all the way down that list with "OK,
maybe not that one, but . . . " each time.

Setanta

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:03 pm
I suspect, George, that if you ever actually accomplish that, it would be like pulling teeth.
George

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:05 pm
@Setanta,
Really? That pleasant?

Setanta

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:07 pm
Next, the Servile War.

Zippo

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:17 pm
You bunch of dipshits the answers are already in the year dates.

Where ever there is a presence of zionist culture and jewry... thats all you need to know.
Zippo

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:25 pm
The most recent-

Germany, Palestine & U.S

http://thinkprogress.org/the-architects-where-are-they-now/

http://nowarforisrael.com/images/jewish_war_mongers_main.jpg

Setanta

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:28 pm
Nope, that won't cut it. That's not evidence, that's not documentation, and it isn't even logic.

Here, i'll help you out. Start with The Gallic War Commentaries (Commentarii de Bello Gallico), Giaus Iulius Caesar. Then you'll want to read The Lives of the Twelve Caesars ( De Vita Caesarum), Gaius Seutonis Tranquillus. Then you might try a modern historian, Micheal Grant, who has written extensively on ancient history for popular consumption. Try The History of Rome and Caesar. He writes in a clear, lucid style which makes his work accessible to even a dipshit like you.

While you're at it, read Grant's The Jews in the Roman World--not that you'll like what you read, or believe it.
Zippo

0  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:32 pm
@Setanta,

All that (library of books) to tell me "Jews can do no wrong" ? Laughing

I wont bother... I'll take your word for it. Smile
Setanta

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:33 pm
You really are a blockhead, aren't you?

As i've already pointed out, i've never said that the Jews can do no wrong.

DrewDad

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 05:15 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:
the answers are already in the year dates.

<sarcasm>Yeah! Jews are responsible for everything bad that's ever happened! You people just don't get it!</sarcasm>

Foofie

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 06:51 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

In your sentence above, "guilt is effecting your brains," it should be "affecting." "Effecting" means resulting in.

I hope you are willing to take the above short grammer correction from an American Jew. Is English your second language?

Foofie

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 06:57 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

Well, Jews and Christians by all rights should have many communities throughout the Middle East, since Jews were there prior to Christ, and Christianity started there. Yes, that is it exactly. The entire Middle East should be Christian with just Israel as Jewish. Now I believe Christianity should develop a movement called something like, "Get those fcukers out of the Middle East."

Sometimes an epiphany just hits when one does not expect it!!!!

Finn dAbuzz

2  
Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:06 pm
Zippo consistently posts anti-Semetic vomit and consistently gets two or three pages of responses.

By responding to him we prolong the blight that is Zippo.

He has now become only the second person on A2K that I am ignoring, and therebye eliminating the temptation to tell him what an ass he is.

He is invited to ignore me as well.

Setanta

1  
Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2009 06:38 am
I cannot agree. Zippy is largely ignored. Most of his threads get few or no responses. His rants about Bush, the Iraq war and his September 11th conspiracy threads get little or no mileage.

But when he peddles anti-semitism, i consider it important to counter it. There are a great many young people who come here. Those whose home lives predispose them to racism are likely beyond our help, but it is worth combating Zippy's hatred of Jews for those whose opinions are as yet unformed. Any intelligent young reader who follows a complete thread will see that he is subjected to ridicule for the ideas he expresses, that he is unable to defend his positions, and that he becomes more and more hysterical and off-topic as the thread progresses. That augurs well for the likelihood that his hatefulness will be exposed for what it is, and the complete lack of evidence for his wild charges will be seen.

In my never humble opinion, that makes it worth the effort.