H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 09:28 am
@gustavratzenhofer,



Possibly... their tactics know no boundaries.
0 Replies
 
Gargamel
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 09:29 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
And the semen projectiles from WaterMan are hanging from the ceiling like so many stalactites.


Foul yet indelible.
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 09:35 am
@gustavratzenhofer,




Gustav owes H2O MAN one thousand dollars.
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 09:50 am



Not that anyone cares, but I don't watch or listen to Rush Limbaugh - I'm not a fan.

I listen to Neal Boortz and Clark Howard on AM750 WSB Atlanta.
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 10:28 am


Gus, for some reason you deemed it necessary to project your private sexual peccadilloes into this thread.
From your vivid description one can easily determine that you live in a single wide trailer and sleep on the top bunk.

Aim high Gus, aim high!
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 11:38 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
This has nothing to do with being a conservative or liberal and it has
everything to do with common sense, something PrezBO is lacking.
PrezBO is not clever and he is not a competent politician,


C'mon, H2O. You are letting ideology cloud your mind here. You are not thinking this one through.

Obama is president of the United States...the highest political office in our country. And he was elected despite the fact that all bets were that a person of color would not be able to attain that office.

How can you call him incompetent as a politician?

George W. Bush, in my opinion, was about as close to a moron as a college graduate is able to get...and he was about as incompetent an administrator as has ever polluted our country. But even I acknowledge that he was a competent politician. How else would he get the office???

You are not going to become president of the United States without being a consumate competent politician.

As for being “clever”--how the hell do you think he pulled it off? He is very, very, very, very clever!


Quote:


...he is a puppet.


Only in your mind, H2O...and only because of whatever distortions are at work here. He most assuredly is not a puppet...a charge which is particularly asurd in light of the fact that George W. Bush almost definitely WAS a puppet with strings being pulled by the likes of Cheney and Rove.


Quote:

Rush would destroy O boy in a formal debate.


Obama would make minced meat of Rush Limbaugh. Barney Frank would also...and so would Nancy Pilosi. And so that you see that I agree wholeheartedly with your comment about this not being liberal or conservative...Limbaugh would not be able to stand up to Newt Gingrich or William Bennett. They would all make Limbaugh look like an idiot.

Limbaugh is a blow hard...a phony. He couldn't stand up to a decent debate opponent whether Republican, Democrat, liberal or conservative. His place is on talk radio where an adoring public swoons over his pathetic, simplistic pontifications.
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 01:48 pm
O boy is a blow hard...a phony. He couldn't stand up to a decent debate opponent whether Republican, Democrat, liberal or conservative. His place is in politics where an adoring public swoons over his pathetic, simplistic pontifications.
Gargamel
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 02:20 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
his pathetic, simplistic pontifications.


He must have learned such elementary debate tactics at Harvard Law. If only he had been your classmate at the Emmett Culligan College of Water Science; we'd have a detailed, poignant, insightful leader at the helm.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 02:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
O boy is a blow hard...a phony. He couldn't stand up to a decent debate opponent whether Republican, Democrat, liberal or conservative. His place is in politics where an adoring public swoons over his pathetic, simplistic pontifications.


Fact is...what I think...or what you think...is just that...what we think.

Probably never get a chance to find out.

But I would love to see Rush Limbaugh be the presidential candidate of the Republican Party at some point...and see how he does in debate.

Franken had the balls to put it all on the line.

Wonder if Rush will ever grow balls enough to give it a try.
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 02:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
As I said earlier, this looks more like O boy firing the first shot against talk
radio in an effort to further the Fairness Doctrine which is not fair at all.

Franken?
That freak has no business being in politics, you would serve the people better than that toad.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 03:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
If you really feel that way, H2O...you ought to be happy with Obama. He's helping your cause.

I love it when someone from the other side helps me...which happens often.

Think about movie producers. Most of them pray to their gods that the Catholic Church will condemn their projects; which is almost a guarantee of big boxoffice.

Limbaugh should be getting great returns from this!

Alway hope your opponent over-reacts.

He will almost always be doing more for your cause then you can do for it.
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 03:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

If you really feel that way, H2O...you ought to be happy with Obama. He's helping your cause.


My cause?

O boy helping?

What are you talking about?
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:00 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
My cause?

O boy helping?

What are you talking about?


H2O...earlier you wrote:

Quote:
As I said earlier, this looks more like O boy firing the first shot against talk
radio in an effort to further the Fairness Doctrine which is not fair at all.


You obviously do not like Obama at all...and it sounds to me that if you could persuade others to dislike him, you would be happy. In fact, speaking against Obama seems to be most of what you do in A2K.

So, I figure that to be your cause.

If Obama is really trashing free speech--which he would be doing if he were firing shots at talk radio...American's will despise him.

So...by doing what you say he is doing...he is helping your cause.

Seems pretty clear cut to me.

Don't ya think?







0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 05:57 pm
gargamel" wrote:


He must have learned such elementary debate tactics at Harvard Law. If only he had been your classmate at the Emmett Culligan College of Water Science; we'd have a detailed, poignant, insightful leader at the helm.


Now I have to wipe the coffee off my screen
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:00 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,


Is that some kind of new hair gel near your left ear?

You had better wipe that off to.
0 Replies
 
 

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2021 at 07:03:18