Love Expert Exposes The Obama's Wild Side

djjd62

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 12:18 pm
a love expert on the detroit fox news affiliate was discussing the physical realtionship of the obama's

"we also need to be affectionate, and you can see that with barack and michelle as well, they do a lot of touching, kissing, even fisting with one another"

Shocked

TMI

she went on to add, "and that is so very important, because couples really need to feel like they are physically bonded to one another"

according to the show i heard this on, they didn't show any reactions from the hosts, but there was some nervous laughter in the background
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 777 • Replies: 11
No top replies

squinney

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 12:22 pm
Uh... there's some nervous laughter here right now, too.

I would venture that a true love expert would have known not to word it that way.

Maybe she was going for the "featured at the beginning of John Stewart tonight" thing.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 12:29 pm
@djjd62,
did she mean terrorist fist-bumping?

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2008/06/svwobama-420x0.jpg

R(hope so)P

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 01:09 pm
Yeah, I think that they meant "fist bumping".
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 01:10 pm
you guys are ruining the bit
Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 01:19 pm
@djjd62,
Except that we know what the implied action is...
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 05:20 pm
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
Except that we know what the implied action is...

We do? I don't. Within the context of the remark, fist bumping was the first -- in fact, the only -- action I immediately thought of. What the hell else could that statement possibly have meant?
mysteryman

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 05:33 pm
@Merry Andrew,
To save you some embarassment, I suggest you do a little reading.

"Fisting" has a certain sexual meaning.
For your education and reading "pleasure", I suggest you read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisting
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 05:37 pm
@mysteryman,
I'm well aware of the secondary sexual meaning, mysteryman. My point was that this meaning would never spring to mind within the context of the "love expert's" statement.
djjd62

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 05:41 pm
@Merry Andrew,
i guess that's why we all still have to sit at the kids table on thanksgiving Very Happy
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 06:35 am
I would like to very sincerely apologize to everyone on this thread for inadvertantly ruining a funny and perfectly justified sendup of a "love expert" who inadvertantly put his foot in his mouth on TV. It was late at night last night and I must have been in a grumpy mood without realizing it. Please forgive me and carry on.
Sglass

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 06:45 pm
@Merry Andrew,
My husband is a european gentleman to the nth - and that sort of thing really annoys him.

You should see him when I use "F" word. He will quote Ben Franklin or someone like him that "Women don't know when not to cuss or where. I guess that proper cussing must be left to proper gentlemen."

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Love Expert Exposes The Obama's Wild Side
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 06:10:54