djjd62

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 06:13 pm
found a new mix blog today

the mixes i'm checking out so far are amazing

heavy on the mid 80's early 90's indie pop

Box Set Go
hingehead

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:28 pm
Hi DJ - I will get to these, I'm just currently discovering how great blogs are for tracking down ripped versions of my vinyl - saving me a ton of time and letting sleep with a clear conscience. So much music so little time.....
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 03:28 am
@djjd62,
Nice idea for a thread- very appreciative that you're posting these here. Thank you.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 07:08 pm
Have you seen jwz mixtapes? http://jwzmixtapes.blogspot.com/ wildly eclectic alt/indie stuff apparently posted by someone who pays attention to what gets played at the DNA lounge in Sanfran.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Zawinski
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 06:01 am
have to check that out

boy did i ever drop the ball on this thread, regular updates?, and nothing in a year, oops Embarrassed
0 Replies

drillersmum

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 11:59 am
went looking for a place I could visit while listening to late night music on our local radio station... and this was the only place I could find.. relating to music... all because I wanted to see if I could find someone else in the same boat as me.. unable to sleep, so turned the radio on... and have been pleasantly surprised... it's called 'super radio network.. or is it 'radio super network'? who cares... they are playing the old favourite classics... (is that a tautology?)
I usually don't turn the radio on much at all these days, preferring to play a cd, that way I have the choice of what I listen to. Usually I don't want someone else to pick what I listen to, and it has been such a long time since I listened to radio music I'm enjoying the randomness of someone else being in control, if you get my meaning. It's nearly 4am and I think I've accomplished what I set out to do... checked all of the A2K new posts, new topics, and Popular, and hopefully ought to be tired enough to get back to sleep. If I haven't made any sense that's okay.. the song "Daniel" is on now... gee it's been ages since I last heard that song. (drillersmum in Austalia)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A World of Cool Music
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 06:51:25