http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/01/05/1231003936981.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 371 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 12:18 pm
There are very few things in this world I hate as much as the expression, "Self-hating Jews!!!"

Some Jews support the Israel tactics dealing with Hamas...some are neutral...some are opposed.

That’s the way things usually go in all cultures"in all societies.

This bullshit of extreme militant Jews using “self-hating Jews” to label Jews who opposes some decisions of the Israeli government"particularly decisions that involve killing a bunch of other people…is just that…BULLSHIT.

I also resent the fact that this extreme element also tends to label any non-Jew who happens to oppose Israeli moves that seem disproportional…as anti-Jew or anti-Semitic.

Zippo

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 12:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well said Frank!
Honest opinions are always welcome. No one will (should) disagree with you ... I think

Here is a great example of what you've just said :

Jewish Women Occupy Israeli Consulate in Toronto

"A diverse group of Jewish Canadian women are currently occupying the Israeli consulate at 180 Bloor Street West in Toronto. This action is in protest against the on-going Israeli assault on the people of Gaza."
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 12:44 pm
@Zippo,
Horrible for everyone. I am sure many Jews who oppose this latest move...feel uncomfortable about protesting. Jews have had the short end of the stick for a very long time. But sometimes too much...is simply too much.

Glad these women are sticking their necks out.

Sorry they have to.

The solution to this mess is nowhere in sight.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » One hundred self-hating Jews !!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:06:49