CANT FIND MY DAD

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 05:41 pm
i am a 26 yr old male who resides in tx and has never seen my dad before in my life when i thought i found him it was revealed by my mom he was not my dad and my dad names was dale holland well i have searched for that name and due to the fact that back in the 50's and 60's dale was not a usual first name it had to be more to the first part of his name my only other helpful information is a photo my mom gave me of my brother who she stated went to the daycare at the time she worked there what should i do should i make my mom remember everything she blocked out or is there another way help me please im in despair been tryin since i was 11 yrs old to find him
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 714 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 05:48 pm
@mandrews,
Welcome to A2K, mandrews...

A middle name, a date of birth, a social...

Without knowing your story, more help is hard.

Before we go further, however...

what do you need that finding the locale of your father is going to give you?

does he want to be found?
mandrews

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 12:45 pm
@Rockhead,
i dont think he knows i exist my mom had me whe she was 15 he was in his late 20's then.... me findin him will give me closure i dont know nothin about my other side and feel it is important to know
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 12:53 pm
@mandrews,
You can try and find him through the Department of Motor Vehicles (if he has a valid driver's license the info is public) or a site like this: http://www.zabasearch.com/
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2008 10:31 am
Have you considered that your dad doesn't want to be found?

If your mom won't tell you anything, maybe there is a reason.
sylvia chomas

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 09:28 am
@mandrews,
what state were you born in?
sylvia chomas

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 09:32 am
@mandrews,
maybe you should get on line an ask with your mothers name does anyone know of her? who she was dating at the time you were concived. an just maybe someone will know her name an or the people she was hangig with at the time of your birth.
0 Replies

mandrews

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 02:03 pm
@Bella Dea,
maybe so maybe so but i would like to know why
0 Replies

mandrews

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 02:04 pm
@sylvia chomas,
i was born in ft wth tx
mandrews

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 11:13 pm
@mandrews,
do you know of a cynthia andrews and or a dale holland who is possibly in his 50's who worked at texas steel in the 80's
0 Replies