how do u no lizzie
djjd62

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:38 pm
@spriteonice,
my friend green witch read about her in a bathroom stall
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:46 pm
deckland's my baby daddy. He'd better not be running around with lizzie hinson.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:49 pm
and lizzie swore she was done trampin' and was true onliest to me.

Whadupdat???
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:49 pm
@boomerang,
Oh come on, Boomer- we've all done deckland.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:53 pm
i just google imaged deckland

he's not taking the word about lizzie very well

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/30989390_8e4232fe3b.jpg?v=0
Green Witch

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:54 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62, that's not deckland, that's the kid he had with Boomer.
djjd62

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:57 pm
@Green Witch,
my daddy was an internet manwhore

next on maury
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 08:06 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
djjd62, that's not deckland, that's the kid he had with Boomer.

No. That's Jenny's baby with deckland -- deckland Jr. My baby with deckland -- deckland Jr. II only drinks Lone Star.
djjd62

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 08:09 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:
My baby with deckland -- deckland Jr. II only drinks Lone Star.

does he know edgar
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 08:13 pm
@boomerang,
Oops, I thought Jenny's baby had an Elmo tattoo on his left bicep.
boomerang

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 08:25 pm
@Green Witch,
No hun. deckland Jr. II has the Elmo tattoo on his left bicep.

deckland Jr. has his right on his titty so that his nipple is the nose. It's cute! I wanted to do that but I didn't want to be a copycat.

She did steal the idea from me though.

Bitch.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 08:28 pm
Time for some DNA testing?
boomerang

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 08:37 pm
@Intrepid,
Sure thing, Mr. Trump!

Haha.

You can always tell one of deckland's babies because they all have that same unfortunate chin. There isn't any better DNA test than that.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 12:16 am
You make me dizzy Miss Lizzie...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 02:18 am
This done broke LilK's heart. She singing the blues now...

"Despite what Mr. Jackson would have you believe, I am not an evil-hearted woman who will not let him be," Lil K told reporters. "I repeat: I am not an evil-hearted woman who will not let him be. To the contrary, my lovin' is so sweet, it tastes just like the apple off the tree."

Ms K, accused of causing Jackson pain and breaking his heart by calling out another man's name, categorically denied treating him in a low-down manner.

"He says he sends for his baby, but I don't come around," Ms K, a brownskin woman, said. "He says he sends for his baby, but I don't come around. Well, the truth is, I do come, but he is out messing with every gal in town."

During the press conference, K also disputed an Aug. 27 statement made by Jackson, who compared her to a dresser because someone is always going through her drawers.

"My drawers have not been gone through by any man but Willie "Skipbone" Jackson," K said. "Neither Slim McGee nor Melvin Brown has ever been in my drawers. Nor has Sonny 'Spoonthumb' Perkins, nor any of those other no-good jokers down by the railroad tracks. My policy has always been to keep my drawers closed to everyone but Mr. Jackson, as I am his woman and would never treat him so unkind."

In addition to denying Jackson's drawer-opening allegations, K disputed charges of unrestricted sweet-potato-pie distribution, insisting that her pie is available only to Jackson.

"I do not give out my sweet potato pie arbitrarily, as I am not the sort of no-good doney who engages in such objectionable behavior," Ms K told reporters. "Only one man can taste my sweet potato pie, and I believe I have made it perfectly clear who that man is." Ms K noted that the same policy applies to her biscuits, which may be buttered only by Jackson.

K , a short-dress, big-legged woman from Coahoma County, said it is not she but Jackson who should be forced to defend himself. According to K , Jackson frequently has devilment on his mind, staying up until all hours of the night rolling dice and drinking smokestack lightning.

"Six nights out of seven, he goes off and gets his swerve on while I sit at home by myself. Then he comes knocking on my door at 4 a.m., expecting me to rock him until his back no longer has any bone," Ms K said. "Is that any way for a man to treat his woman? I don't want to, but if he keeps doing me wrong like this, I am going to take my lovin' and give it to another man."

She added: "Skipbone Jackson is going to be the death of me."

0 Replies

spriteonice

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 10:03 pm
HOW DOES EVERYONE KNOW LIZZIE WHERE DO YOU GUYS GO TO SCHOOL IS DECKLAND REAL ANYWAYS!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!
Rockhead

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 10:10 pm
@spriteonice,
deckland is oh so real...

I go to school where the wheat meets the rivers.

and you???