Thousands flock to see 'Buddha Boy' in Nepalese jungle

dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 04:50 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

How Ive longed to see such pointless humour laden discourse on the boards of late.

Im gonna have me a bacon and penut butter sammich , just in honor of sidharta gautama

Pleased to be of service.

That young man looks like Mowgli to me.
Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 04:54 pm
@farmerman,
Mowgli . . . there's a blast from the past . . .

Zippy has a couple of Jew-bashing threads today, and one is about a NOVA special about biblical error . . . Gunga Din showed up to say that there were things going on in Biblical Times (TM) about which we are today ignorant . . . space aliens? . . . who knows . . . anyhoo, i thought we might have a real down-to-earth troll knock-down-drag-out, but Zippy didn't rise to the bait . . .
farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 04:55 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 04:56 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:

I didnt realize that Mowgli could be a predicate adjective. Id say he was rather unkempt also.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 04:57 pm
@Setanta,
I saw the Zipster was posting about a water powered engine again. We are truly blessed.
Zippo

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:10 pm
@farmerman,
Those who think the WTC towers were destroyed by "fire" might try to build such engines. I wouldnt be supprised if they've already tried. Smile

Here's something for you to try:

http://www.ecofriendlydriver.com/urine-powered-car/
farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:24 pm
@Zippo,
Ill ask again"HOW IS YOUR WATER POWERED ENGINE DOING?"
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 01:39:44