Hey Coastal Rat... Got A Gig For Ya

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:03 am
Seeking Adult Drunk Clown for 30th Birthday party
Date: 2008-08-26, 3:22PM CDT

We need an Adult Drunk Clown who is good at getting drunk and stupid. No need to do any clown tricks, just hang out and drink a **** load. We will be hopping around to different bars and want a clown to tag a long and drink heavily. He doesn't even need to socialize with anyone, just drink.

the birthday is on Friday, Sept. 5th in Bucktown. Oh, did I mention that the clown needs to get shitfaced. Don't worry, we will purchase all the drinks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 556 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:28 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Wow, if'n I was a drinkin clown, I might hafta mosey along up that thar way and apply fer that thar gig. But this here clown don't drink more'n a glass of moonshine at any given time. It's all acuz of my uncle JimJoe Little who once got so snookered on shine that he done chased a bear into a cave and when he done come out he was only half the man he was when he went in, if'n ya know what I mean. Anyways, Ma done made me promise not to never get snookered on shine or any other toxicatin vapors. And I never breaks a promise to my Ma.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:39 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Will my two silly dog clowns fill your need?

BBB
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hey Coastal Rat... Got A Gig For Ya
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:10:51