2PacksAday

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 08:49 pm
@RexRed,
Many, many....many times.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 08:51 pm
@chai2,
I am 46 years old and yet I look like I am 28 and you really think I feel sorry for myself? This photo is less than a month old. http://z2he9g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1poBmmmnvzUhL76Vvow2PRpH8XfWGNGv5oQfQrEruXfjldvBT2HRxeesJDb1O-JPRSZdTuDPlS3rBMdubXdst8fdu-yOxvYWAc/001A052FtdM.jpg
neologist

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 08:47 am
@RexRed,
I looked OK in my forties and early fifties. That sure changed in a hurry
chai2

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 09:52 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I am 46 years old and yet I look like I am 28 and you really think I feel sorry for myself? This photo is less than a month old.

what in the world does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

we could all come on here and tell some story of embarrassment/shame.
do we all live for that moment?

RexRed

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 09:59 am
@chai2,
sexy people usually don't pay for their crimes... they get paid... Smile just kidding, sort of
RexRed

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 10:04 am
@neologist,
Your beautiful inside neo that is what counts the most
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 10:08 am
@RexRed,
What's up REX???

I thought that you had been chased away....are you back??
RexRed

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 10:17 am
@hawkeye10,
back by unpopular demand Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 10:27 am
@RexRed,
and so....you are saying you're sexy?

not sexy?

no idea which you are saying.
RexRed

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 10:54 am
@chai2,
Sexy is in the eye of the beholder... others will decide if I am sexy or not. But I am saying that i am youthful. This has given me a reason to appreciate myself because many are less fortunate in that area. Youth is a gift from nature and yet sometimes it can be a curse.
chai2

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:07 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder... others will decide if I am sexy or not. But I am saying that i am youthful. This has given me a reason to appreciate myself because many are less fortunate in that area. Youth is a gift from nature and yet sometimes it can be a curse.

you are all over the place

sexy doesn't have anything to do with what others say. It has to do with who you are to yourself.

btw, absolutely no insult intended, but if that is your picture, and we met in person and you told me you were 46, I would have no problem believing that. More to the point, it wouldn't occur to me to consider it one way or the other.

youth is not a gift from nature, it comes from the fact we aren't born ass backwards by being old first.

youth is just what it is, being a younger organism than you will be tomorrow.

although, more people in their youth are more apt to obsess over some long ago event and base their present life exerience on it.

with maturity comes the ability to put it down and move forward.

You're pretty caught up with what others think, aren't you?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:13 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
sexy doesn't have anything to do with what others say. It has to do with who you are to yourself.

that is warped....sexy has EVERYTHING to do with how others see you. You may think that you are sexy, but if others do not think that you are then you are not sexy, you are delusional.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
hmmm....

expanding from sexy and still going

hmmm...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
who's to say what sexy is, their idea of sexy might not mesh with mine, beauty, as they say
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:27 pm
@djjd62,
other people decide what sexy is...obviously. You give off the sexy that attracts those whom you want to attract. I have heard a lot of idiots say "I dress sexy for myself", which is complete BS. If people did not notice their idea of sexy, or worse were repulsed by it, their behavior would change in a flash.

This is part of how we are all interconnected and yet deign that we are. we think that we are fully individual and do what we want to do, but we can only maintain this delusion if we actively ignore how much what we do, think, and feel is directed from other people.
djjd62

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
thank god i'm delusional, i'd hate to have to live like that
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:40 pm
@djjd62,
having lived substantial parts of my life both ways, unaware and aware, I prefer aware.

It is definitely not for everyone though. Life can be more pleasant if one can maintain blissful unawareness.
dyslexia

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:42 pm
@djjd62,
thank god I have djjd on ignore or I'd be forced to read his delusional crap.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
i've lived my whole life aware, i just don't much care what impression i make or what people think

dyslexia

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:57 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i've lived my whole life aware, i just don't much care what impression i make or what people think

we now have poof that djjd is a sociopath.
0 Replies