Undeniable proof that Arkansas is a backwards hellhole filled with bigots and idiots.

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 12:37 am
After driving by the signs on I-55 many times, one day I finally pulled in to check out this huge hole that they were hawkin' down there....let me tell ya folks, the hole really didn't go all the way to hell, it might have been 30ft deep...hell has to be....what, 100ft below the surface minimum?....and even though there were quite a few bigots and idiots...believe it or not, some were both...wailing and gnashing in the hole, it wasn't really full...they could have crammed at least another dozen idiots in there, and perhaps four more bigots. But, what do you expect for a buck-fiddy....I did enjoy feeding them, until I got a nasty bite, and the aid station was very informative. I watched them remove a six pack ring that had become entangled on what I thought was a redneck-bigot...turns out he was just a regular run of the mill bigot...it was the ring that had caused his neck to turn red... but they assured me, because of their rescue efforts, he would grow into a full blown redneck in just a few years, leave the nest, and dig his own hole.

note...wailing and gnashing: I think I heard that somewhere before, might be from the Bible, or was it during the Fox News broadcast last Tuesday night...anyway, bigots and idiots are generally pretty lazy, and in actuality they were just laying in the hole, but I thought the story was getting dull so I added some flair.
dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 01:41 am
@2PacksAday,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hingehead

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 03:37 am
@dlowan,
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=189782&title=i-now-denounce-you-chucklarry

Love the bits about 'traditional' marriage.

0 Replies