0

Some people ask me about the import from China!

uangle

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 08:56 pm
Many friends ask me " how to find a products in China" and " how to import from China" . There are so many products in China. I don't know which type products you want to purchase. I also don't know which country you lived. If you only choose a low price products, not pay attention to the quality, maybe China is not suitable. Now China want to supply more high quality products to the world, not like before. I think now the India and Vienan is lower price than China now. I have visit so many Chinese factroy, I know their process and quality. I also help some factory to improve their quality system and products. I can give you some suggestion:
1. If your order is very big quantity, the directly relation with factory is better.
2. If only small order , maybe trader is better.
3. Pls contact with your custom to get the tax before importing.
4. Pls contact with the shipper to get the cost of shippment.
5. You should be know the specification before import: material, weight, dimensions ,power, usage and others. I think the picture of products can be easy to find it.
6. There are so many factories which have not exporting right, so the trader is necessary , they help you confirm the quality and shipment.
7. Do you know the International Commercial Terms : CIF,CPT,CIP,CFR,DDU,DDP,DAF,DEQ,DES,EXW,FCA,FAS,FOB, Pls check the standards of Incoterms 2000 in www.google.com. Then you will know the duty and right in the business.

My professinal fields: air compressor, hand tools, electrical tools, lost wax casting, sand casting, forging, machining, pipe fittings, flanges and so on. Others I only help you find it in China.