Lemonade From Lemons

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 11:07 am
since I'm a real glass half full kind of Bear...I would like everyone so polarized and pissed off about this election to sit down....take a deep breath....exhale slowly...and remember that no matter what happens we'll be rid of that piece of crap that currently resides at the White House before you can say Bob's your uncle.

and of course by rid of I mean no longer president but living in Crawford or Fanatasyland or wherever he likes....so no black helicopters please.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,243 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 11:20 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
If you really were a glass half full kind of bear you'd think more highly of the current president.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 11:28 am
@Cliff Hanger,
why? seriously...
cjhsa

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 11:30 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Cuz he's better than either of the two losers we now have to choose between.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 11:33 am
@cjhsa,
he's the penultimate loser...
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 12:19 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
Cuz he's better than either of the two losers we now have to choose between.

No. My comment has nothing to do with McCain and Palin.

0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 12:22 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
why? seriously...

Because a glass half-full mammal sees the sunny side of everything. That means you ought to have said something endearing about our current president other than expressing joy over his departure from office.
kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 12:29 pm
@Cliff Hanger,
Cliff Hanger wrote:

Quote:
why? seriously...

Because a glass half-full mammal sees the sunny side of everything. That means you ought to have said something endearing about our current president other than expressing joy over his departure from office.

I disagree. If you're getting raped by one guy and another guy with a smaller, less-pain-inducing penis is in line to go next, if you're looking at it with a glass-half-full attitude, you don't say what a nice raping this first guy is giving you; you say, "Whew, soon I'll be getting raped by that guy with the thimble-dick. This isn't so horrible after all."
cjhsa

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 01:24 pm
@kickycan,
I bet you say that on a daily basis.
TilleyWink

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 01:58 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear I cannot stop laughing because I agree with you so much.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 03:17 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

I bet you say that on a daily basis.

And I bet you toss your mother's salad every morning for breakfast. Hey, look at me everyone, I can be just as much of a ******* dunce as cjhsa! Weeeee! Now I'm going to go stare at something shiny for a couple hours. It'll be just like happy hour at cjhsa's house!
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 03:32 pm
@kickycan,
Wrong, Kicky. Very few people can compete with cjhsa in the dunciness sweepstakes. No use even trying.
kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 03:35 pm
@Merry Andrew,
You could be right. I'm going to have to get serious if I want to compete with him. It's time to start eating paint chips!
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 03:39 pm
@kickycan,
make sure there is lead in it.
Dont cheap out here..
Mame

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 05:23 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

make sure there is lead in it.
Dont cheap out here..

And if the paint's from China, you'll have to eat twice as many.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 08:02 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
is it true he can cancel the lections due to economic crisis?

can he declare martial law and sit indefinitely in the whitehouse?

if it were possible, and if he did, would anyone do anything baout it since we obviously didnt do antyhing already about the stupid **** he pulled?
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 08:03 pm
@OGIONIK,
by the way, any metaphor concering president george bush and a glass half anything, his glass fell off the table and broke.

period.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 08:05 pm
@kickycan,
kicky that was funny, aw man i should read more posts i miss the verbal combat.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 08:17 pm
@OGIONIK,
just for grins, Ima enable you...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:56 pm
@OGIONIK,
If by "can" you mean does he have a right to do so, no. Of course GWB can do all those things. But then he would be breaking the highest law of the land, which is the U.S. Constitution. He would, in effect, have pulled a coup d'etat, an overthrow of a legally elected government. The President is not "the Government." He is merely the chief executive of that government, much like the CEO of a major corporation. Even the CEO has to answer to his board of directors, not to mention the stockholders (us). If Bushie even attempted anything so foolish, I guarantee you there would be blood in the streets and a wholesale uprsing against this usurper of power. God bless the Second Amendment, I'd be out there, loaded for bear.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lemonade From Lemons
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:43:17