Oh No! O-Boy Is Losing!

cjhsa

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:07 pm
Once again, the donkey's have nominated the most liberal member of the Senate as their presidential candidate. And they've tossed aside the most likely to get elected - Hillary. So, will O-boy toss Biden and ask Hillbill to run? Even if he does, I doubt she would accept.

But I have a suggestion for all you old hippies who are going to live out your lives with the only members of your generation to reach the office being Bill "suck this" Clinton and George W. Bush ...

eat **** and die.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 284 • Replies: 1
No top replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 09:18 pm
@cjhsa,
You know, buddy, you are an ignorant little jerk off. I now live in Michigan so let's get together so you can say your stupid **** to my face. I live near Lansing so if you think you have the balls to say your crazy **** in front of me I can meet you locally and you can prove your manhood. But likely you are such a cowardly pussy you won't have the guts to back up your words against a real live man.

The ball is in your court, dickweed. If you want to try and kill a liberal I'm all yours big guy, come and get me.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Oh No! O-Boy Is Losing!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 08:51:40