Biden out, Clinton in ??

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 03:43 pm
What is up with Biden cheering for Mrs. Bill Clinton as a better choice for
VP than himself and Obama meeting with an impeached president Clinton?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 480 • Replies: 6
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 03:51 pm
@H2O MAN,
Ain't gonna happen. Oinkbama has to be aware of the Vince Foster story and several others similar to it. I mean, he's stupid, but not THAT stupid...
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 03:54 pm
@gungasnake,

It still feels like something wicked this way comes.

http://www.dkbb.org/images/SomethingWicked2.jpg

0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 04:01 pm
@gungasnake,
I would give a years salary to see you stand in front of the Clintons and possibly an attorney and make that accusation. But you wouldn't have the balls.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 06:30 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
SlicKKK and I are about the same age but that's where any similarity ends. I can still pull 80-lb bows fairly easily; unless all the pictures I see these days are lying, SlicKKK is pretty close to the point of whoever he made his original bargain with collecting his sorry ass. Too much dissolute living and likely the ravages of TCD Syndrome.
cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 08:22 pm
@gungasnake,
That's nice but why? I shoot 54lb in a compound. Get close to 280fps... stuff dies... save your shoulders...
gungasnake

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 08:56 pm
@cjhsa,
You might have noticed that we don't have any rhinos or cape buffalo in the D.C./Baltimore area... that's why. They all know about me and the heavy bows and steer clear. Can you imagine the damage a cape buffalo or rhino would do to small cars out on I95??
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Biden out, Clinton in ??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 01:00:00