Lovatts Xwords Subscriptions - Sept 08

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 05:45 am
Can anyone confirm if they have received the Sept 08 Colossus X-word book as yet?

It's due to hit the shelves on the 4th Sept, and normally subscribers get them a week or so early don't they?

I've not received mine as yet, but before I query it just wanted to know if everyone in the same boat or not. (This will be the 2nd Colossus I would received on my subscription, so I'm just hoping that they haven't forgotten to post it out to me!)

Oh and is there a Private Message or U2U on this site? I was going to just PM the question to a regular Lovatts person instead of posting a question on the forum.

Thanking you in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 779 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:45 am
@33nyabalee,
Hi 33nyabalee

My Colossus arrived today (Tuesday 2/9), but a friend of mine get hers yesterday.

At present there is no facility to send pm's on the new A2K site, but there will be in the future according to the guys behind the scene.

Cheers
Dutchy
0 Replies

shirlz

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 04:16 pm
@33nyabalee,
I can only assume from your remark of recieving your magazines a"week or so" before the shops, that they must stagger the mailing, as I only ever get my big 2 days before the shops. I wonder if others will give their time frames. No matter what, they are always eagerly awaited.
0 Replies