Has there been a roll call?

panzade

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 10:34 pm
@kickycan,
yeah, I'll never quit jumpin around the stage...it's great to cross paths with you...I've got some great memories of the early days here....take care
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 2 May, 2009 05:53 pm
Here's some people that probably hasn't been seen for a long time.

5thamendmentsister, adrian, akaroger, anneofnorway, anon_voter, armadillo, artunbound, asimox, being being, bermbits, bigdice, bogowo, chseitz, cubist poet, dakotastone, dragonma, edithdoll, ethelredtheunready, fancytickler, fatima, gautam, gezzy, glitterbag, grifola, hartmut, heeven, herecomeseverybody, jeanbean, jesusgirl, jjorge, joandark, josecuervo, judiannnebug, juliekopcke, katms, keithbillingsley, kissthecook, kitchenpete, lonecap, madhatter, mamajuana, masscass, misti, morganwood, mustang, mysteryman, neohihp, nomsisa, papabuda, peaceandlove, princessash, pueo, and ridinghood.

Hint: all old-timers.
panzade

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 09:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
i met misti and remember bogowo and pueo...that about does it
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 11:13 am
@cicerone imposter,

mysteryman & glitterbag were on yesterday...
heeven was on a few weeks ago...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 11:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
BoGoWo is on Facebook, HereComesEverybody/Bert Lee lives in Key West and sends me CD's of his great music from time to time. Strange, C.I. I just sent Roger a picture of Urs and BigDice. They are all fine.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 11:47 am
@panzade,
Last we heard from pueo, he was living/working in Guam. I have a standing invitation to him if he ever visits our area for dinner.
panzade

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 03:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
i remember him fondly
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 03:45 pm
@panzade,
I also remember pueo, because he was born in Maui, the same place my father was born.
panzade

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 03:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
while I have you on, I have to tell you how upset I got at the tripe on the A-Bomb thread...you comported yourself beautifully
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 04:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
seen recently at facebook: bogowo, gezzy, joandark, masscass

seen at one of the other "abuzz offshoots" not too long ago: dakotastone, ethelredtheunready

seen at a2k recently: glitterbag, heeven, josecuervo, mysteryman

seen at multiply recently: neohihp

deceased: mamajuana
dlowan

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 04:03 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh my!! Ethelred well enough to be posting?

How is she?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 04:09 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth, I recently registered on to Facebook, and I'm getting people saying that a friend responded, but they're using their "real" names, and I don't recognize about 20% of them. LOL
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 04:14 pm
@dlowan,
I only saw 2 posts by Ethelred as I wandered past. Didn't really follow-up.
Longdog had told me a couple of years ago that she (Ethelred) was posting somewhere.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 06:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Here's some people that probably hasn't been seen for a long time.

5thamendmentsister, adrian, akaroger, anneofnorway, anon_voter, armadillo, artunbound, asimox, being being, bermbits, bigdice, bogowo, chseitz, cubist poet, dakotastone, dragonma, edithdoll, ethelredtheunready, fancytickler, fatima, gautam, gezzy, glitterbag, grifola, hartmut, heeven, herecomeseverybody, jeanbean, jesusgirl, jjorge, joandark, josecuervo, judiannnebug, juliekopcke, katms, keithbillingsley, kissthecook, kitchenpete, lonecap, madhatter, mamajuana, masscass, misti, morganwood, mustang, mysteryman, neohihp, nomsisa, papabuda, peaceandlove, princessash, pueo, and ridinghood.

Hint: all old-timers.

Isn't akaroger our Roger? (I forget)
anon_voter vanished after the death of his beloved - and several of us had been posting pms with him up to then. We worry.
Edithdoll posted a few times here with mac questions..
Heeven is around just today with an interesting thread.
Jjorge, we met in San Francisco - he moved south from Rhode Island. Would love to see him post again.
Ethelred, hope she's fine.
Peace and Love comes back once every few years.
Princessash showed up for a wonderful bunch of posts a few years ago and disappeared again.
Yes, Mamajuana did die, dammit.
I think ridinghood still posts sometimes.
The Prince (Gautam) posts every so often.
I never saw keith billingsly post on a2k, or maybe I didn't know his poster name.
Kitchenpete, now him I miss.
Mysteryman is certainly here, for sure.
Urs posts..
Glitterbag here. Joandark I miss.

You can check people's posts, to some extent, by writing their username in the white band in the able2know blue banner, on the right side, the one that says Google Custom Seach in light letters.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 06:30 pm
@kickycan,
Kicky, honey, we've missed you!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 06:31 pm
@Kat09,
Welcome back, Kat09..
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 06:33 pm
I still miss Vincent, who only posted here once. Gnashing of teeth.
the prince

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 02:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Mwah Mwah !!
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 02:51 pm
@the prince,
Hi gautam!!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 03:01 pm
@the prince,
Hi Gautam, about time! We missed you at the last London gathering.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:42:46