I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Chai

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 08:13 am
This morning I got that feeling strongly.

All of a sudden, I felt very feminine and pretty.

Not the "I want to go primp/buy something" feeling, just very satisfied with the fact I was born female.

Almost every moring, I put on 2 squirts of one of the 2 perfumes I wear. Today was Coco by Channel. Did the same thing today, around the same time, on the same place on my body, and left the house.

Someone just came in my office and said "you smell nice, but your perfume is rather strong today"

I laughed and said "you know, I thought so too, but I didn't do anything different. Maybe it's my pretty glands working overtime"

Can your perfume change according to your hormones/ emotions of the day?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 398 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 08:19 am
The other night a girl in one of my clubs approached me and actually sniffed me and asked what I had on. I told her I had a hard on but I didn't realize she could smell it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 08:36 am
yes it can change.

that is why perfume smells different on different people.

I have smelled the stuff you wear, and I dont like it in stores.. yet on you.. I like it. It 'smells' different.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 08:59 am
shewolfnm wrote:
yes it can change.

that is why perfume smells different on different people.

I have smelled the stuff you wear, and I dont like it in stores.. yet on you.. I like it. It 'smells' different.

or you might be smelling my other one...Sicily.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I feel pretty, oh so pretty
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:37:46