and you think gas is expensive

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:45 pm
We took Sally-dog and Dante-cat to see the vet today, they both got weighed and then they got their booster shots. cost $245. No complaining because they have their costs going up as well but HOLY MOLY.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 311 • Replies: 12
No top replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:48 pm
But did they cure their gas problems ?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:48 pm
"Holy Moly" IS a complaint.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:51 pm
JLNobody wrote:
"Holy Moly" IS a complaint.

Link?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:54 pm
I was referring to Dys' whine.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:55 pm
Yes, your 4-legged kids don't come cheap.

I was the ultimate push over and paid $ 500 for the dog's teeth to
be cleaned. Mad That's it though!! From now on we brush his teeth
with pearl white. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:57 pm
Is your vet my vet of old? If so, snarl, probably.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:58 pm
Mine must have a fantastic retirement portfolio!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:05 pm
to be fair, I do believe I could have said "I can't afford that and he would have said, Ok, pay what you can and forget about it" he's a good vet and (yes osso, the same) so, perhaps by paying what i did, someone else may need his care and i will be helping them.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:20 pm
OK, dys, Pacco and i needed him, about killed me; Diane with big big support. Close to a year right now, but never mind, my own grief.

Skipping along, I liked the vet.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:30 pm
Most children's shots are now dispensed free of charge! But you stil have to pay for their food, upkeep, clothes, braces, school supplies, college etc. A pet is still far cheaper.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:37 pm
NickFun wrote:
Most children's shots are now dispensed free of charge! But you stil have to pay for their food, upkeep, clothes, braces, school supplies, college etc. A pet is still far cheaper.
I don't have pets, I have Sally-dog and Dante-cat, they are my friends.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:41 pm
I am always shocked when I check out at the vet's.

I haven't taken my 2 cats in for shots for the last two years because of the cost. They're 7-year-old strictly-indoor kitties who never go anywhere. I even have a pet sitter come in to feed them when we're gone. I don't see the need for shots and exams anymore. And I am DEFINITELY not going to pay for teeth cleaning. I did that once...one cat's heart stopped during the procedure. I'm not putting my kitties through general anesthesia again unless the problem is life-threatening.

Taking my dog to the vet last week for allergy-related itching (he was scratching himself raw) cost more than my last doctor visit.

Do they have medical insurance for pets?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » and you think gas is expensive
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:22:32