Never go to WalMart at night. EVER!!

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:27 pm
Because that's when the profoundly retarded retards and their owners get their only chance to go out. Seriously. I had a friend who worked in the food court there, and I was talking with him when this deformed, drooling, nasty, ugly, retarded dyke and her owner slowly walked up to us. The owner told us that she only gets to take her out every once in a while and that she was just testing the waters tonight. Well, the retard and her owner only made it halfway around the corner when the retard let out the incredibly loud shriek. It sounded like she was being murdered. These shrieks lasted for 10 seconds each. It was the most horrifying scream I had ever heard. They should use it in horror movies. I stayed there for a few more minutes, but the shrieks had continued the whole time. Apparently it's like that every night, not to mention the illegal aliens and hairy white trash women during the day.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 469 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Eva

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:41 pm
And you, of course.

Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:51 pm
It's obvious that poor Primo needs some counselling. I hope he gets it, sooner rather than later.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Never go to WalMart at night. EVER!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:14:46