All you Off-site A2Kers???

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 12:35 pm
obviously I'm bored today. this trial has my head dropping ....

anyway - i went skulking about nosily and found a few a2kers on other mediums. If i 'found' you on another medium, can I say hi there to? Or is it strictly a2k interaction?

*beaming smile - you're so dazzled you wouldn't dream of refusing me little request*
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 869 • Replies: 8
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 01:20 pm
A quick GooglEgo search reveals that "drewdad" is not unique....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 01:27 pm
I ran across kicky over at one of the midget wrestling site but we didn't talk, simply nodded politely at each other in a virtual kind of way and continued watching the matches.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 01:30 pm
i would never do it unless i knew it to be the person i suspected it was.

I hadn't come across drewdad, and i hadn't looked. Nor have i 'looked' for the others. Just happened as a linkage sort of thing.

Also, i wouldn't do it with someone with whom I haven't had consistently friendly exchange.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 01:32 pm
That explains why you flipped me off.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 01:34 pm
onyxelle wrote:
Also, i wouldn't do it with someone with whom I haven't had consistently friendly exchange.

As a married lady, you shouldn't be "doing it" with anybody at all, except hubby . . .

. . . Onyx, i'm so shocked and disappointed . . .
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 01:35 pm
Setanta wrote:
onyxelle wrote:

As a married lady, you shouldn't be "doing it" with anybody at all, except hubby . . .

. . . Onyx, i'm so shocked and disappointed . . .

awww!!!!!! *frown* it's the new millineum though!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 02:39 pm
I just googled onyxelle. What a surprise! You seem to have a passing interest in scrapbooking.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 09:23 pm
roger wrote:
I just googled onyxelle. What a surprise! You seem to have a passing interest in scrapbooking.

More than that. i generate a bit of income from it. my first and last name together googled come up to about 2 pages of gunk about me and scrapbooking and m products - and i'm even a sometimes contributor for about.com in regards to scrapbooking
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » All you Off-site A2Kers???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 04:26:24