Housekeeper During Day Sex Slave At Night!

Chumly

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:43 pm
I gather Woman's Lib dictates that the above is simply not enough, but I gotta admit, that if a woman offered that arrangement to me, I might well be tempted!

Lemme see......three hours to clean the house.......three hours at the gym and swim........couple of hours to rig up the meals.....stud service in the evening.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 431 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Mame

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:49 pm
I can't actually see a woman offering it to you for free, Chumly, however, it might fly for me if you paid me the going rates... let's see, my house cleaner charges $20 an hour. x N hours.. add that to babysitter at $? per hour x N hours, plus booty calls at $?? an hour x N hours... yep, I might do it. But not for free.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:52 pm
I'm thinking I would offer my services to them, simply for the pleasure of their wonderful company, and naturally to keep me in the style to which I would like to become accustomed!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:55 pm
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You're such a comic.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 10:01 pm
ha... and i thought it's another thread about Mrs. Chumly!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 12:50 am
Cuddle parties are part of the ah-hem extended service plan!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 05:06 am
Mame wrote:
I can't actually see a woman offering it to you for free, Chumly, however, it might fly for me if you paid me the going rates... let's see, my house cleaner charges $20 an hour. x N hours.. add that to babysitter at $? per hour x N hours, plus booty calls at $?? an hour x N hours... yep, I might do it. But not for free.

send me a written quote and three references and I'll get back to you...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Housekeeper During Day Sex Slave At Night!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:12:59