I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME, SO . . .

dlowan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 01:54 am
nimh wrote:
OK, I havent been around long enough to really know Setanta, and I dont really know what has all played out here, but I just want to say, it's not nice for everyone to hate him. Why dont you all just choose to be the wiser one and leave him alone, instead of mocking him for pages on end?

It's just mob mentality, thats what it is. Making fun of a guy when he's down... again, I dont know what all has gone on and I'm not going to read up on it all, but it doesnt make any difference anyway. Even if he has done nasty things, that doesnt make it OK to be nasty back at him!

If Setanta really thinks everyone hates him, how is mocking him going to help? I mean, he's obviously in a fragile state right now, so listen to your better selves and stop ganging up on him!

Oh, I love NIMH when he's being all Piminy.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 02:19 am
Well none of tht was very usefull for my sore leg.

I think everyone hates me more than they hate setanta.

'cept maybe for TTH. Every time I see her she rubs her boobs. That prolly means something.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 02:49 am
dadpad wrote:
Well none of tht was very usefull for my sore leg.

I think everyone hates me more than they hate setanta.

'cept maybe for TTH. Every time I see her she rubs her boobs. That prolly means something.

Ahem.

I'm sorry, but she does that for EVERYONE.

C'mon here....I'll give you a nice carrot juice and you'll feel better in no time.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 02:55 am
Thank you Miss wabbit.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:52 am
dadpad wrote:
Thank you Miss wabbit.

Did you want that pre, or post, kidneys?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 08:09 am
Look, you can't teach old dogs new tricks, so if he's stayin', he's stayin' and there's no reason to keep posting here to make him stay longer. You can't give him more attention and pretend he's not getting it. He gets it. Oh, yeah, he gets it alright.

And, I'll just end by saying I have never started an "I'm Staying" thread, although I understand why one would do that. Still, I'm just sayin'...

OMG, I think I saw a Prince!!!!!.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:25:45