Be on the LookOut for this Man!

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 02:52 am
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5688/img217nq4.jpg

No, not the good looking one on the left, the good looking one on the right, he's the dangerous one!

And he's been murmuring again, or mumbling, or murmuring or mumbling a murmured mumble of a mutter: 'scumming back.

Yes, this mutter says, I repeat, says, to tell you all, he's coming back.

Joe(you've been warned)Nation

PS OH, and the Frying Pan re-opens (maybe, hopefully, couldbe whoknows really) in two weeks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 619 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Francis

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 03:06 am
Not around NYC these days, but I'd like to meet Franck and you, Joe...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 03:45 am
(nice hat, joe...)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 04:05 am
Ill look busy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 05:00 am
He's welcome back, but he can't expect me to prove my assertions to his satisfaction. Aw, I just won't challenge him in that way anymore. I couldn't refine my former statements anyway. Welcome back, oh exalted one.
!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 05:16 am
maybe he should skip the formalities and just come to Albq in a week or two
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:03 am
Itll be nice to have another old fool on the boards. Gus seems to have lost his edge.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:17 am
Is that a Red Sox hat you're wearing?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 08:49 am
Frank needs us at least as much as we need him. I remember inviting him a few years ago to my thread about intelligent design. Frank's contribution to my thread was a series of posts trying to get Lola and Blatham to meet him at the Frying Pan.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 09:06 am
BBB
Well, to get started. I'm still an atheist.

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 09:08 am
I was out bike riding with Jesus not long ago and Frank's name came up. Jesus said he was positive he could whip Frank's ass.

I told him I don't know, Frank's pretty squirrelly.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 11:01 am
Region Philbis wrote:
(nice hat, joe...)

'tis.

And yes, Slapster, it is a Boston Red Sox hat. I was raised just East of the Connecticut River where there were a few hated NY Yankees fans to whom we paid no attention. Our baseball was the game of beauty and grace and art.

Spending 30 years away from the NE did nothing to dim my affection, though in all honesty, once we moved to NYC I tried to become a New York fan. I even went to the ticker tape parade the last time they won the Series. (when was that?)

I realized as they went by the roaring crowd that they were not, and would never be, my team.

I have tickets for the Fourth of July here in Ruth's House. I am hoping for something sweet to happen.

------
Francis: dinner on us when you get here.

Joe(Bosox) Nation
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Be on the LookOut for this Man!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:29:15