The Very Special Ramafuch's Only Thread

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:28 pm
I've been spring cleaning and in the spirit I am making this special thread for all of Ramafuch's posts.

Please Rama, when you get the urge to post something on A2k just post it here. Instead of bringing up old dead threads, or rambling on in an endless ejaculation of nonsense, or interrupting a lively discussion between the grown-ups, we would appreciate it if you could do all your philosophizing here. It will save a lot of time for those of us who hit "new posts" and find a third of them are yours and incomprehensible. I think you have managed to surpass the 2006 Chinese breakfast invasion in terms of posting volume and annoyance.

If anyone thinks this is bad idea I will humbly withdraw it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,180 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:36 pm
I've been spring cleaning and in the spirit I am making this special thread for all of Ramafuch's posts
Call the adminstrator or moderator to kill the singing bird with basci culture .
Your views i took.
Preach not sermons and project the civil discussion with intellectual title.
Am i sounding impolite.
i feel sorry which was not my intention.
My name need not distract the able2know new visitors.

This is the second thread with my name.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:42 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
This is the second thread with my name.

And I'm sure you're happy that your annoyance techniques are successful. Why on Earth would you resurrect not one, but two threads about Rumsfeld who is retired and gone. The only possible reason is that you are trying to be as annoying as possible by flooding the boards with bogus posts. Very mature of you.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:47 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:

Call the adminstrator or moderator to kill the singing bird with basci culture .

I think they have better things to do. I am simply asking you stop deluging us with your egotistical nonsense.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:47 pm
To expose hypocracy and uphold decency.
Nothing else.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:48 pm
I am convinced that Rama Dama is an altie...
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:53 pm
If might suggest, many seem to have forgotten a simple rule:

Don't feed the troll.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:55 pm
As long all the old histortical truth in this forum stands for recollection i will revive the old dececny .
i had revived one of the best Abuzz member's post who had strived till the end to rejuevnate USA without Dreams.

One of the member of this forum had responded and no one else..

I am not here to belittle your intellectual English but i am here to abele2know
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:59 pm
Chumly wrote:

Don't feed the troll.

I don't think he's a troll. I think he's like a two year old who discovered his own poop and thinks the world will be as fascinated by it as he is. Hardly anyone responds to his silly chatter, but he continues to interrupt discussions, drag up ancient threads and start topics that make little sense. It all becomes clutter that we have to navigate around.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:01 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:

I am not here to belittle your intellectual English but i am here to abele2know

You are not here to learn. You don't even respond correctly to what others write. You babble away because you are in love with yourself.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:04 pm
"To expose hypocracy and uphold decency.
Nothing else." Nobody does it better than Rama. Thumbs up.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:06 pm
No wonder none of the visitor wish to exchange his/her personal views.
They get scared and wish not to be an Abel2know persons.
Let me draw the kind attentions of the moderators or administrators to check this kind of personal attatck title.
Thanks
Regargds.
Vanakkam
namesthe
Danke.
Rama fuchs
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:08 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Chumly wrote:

Don't feed the troll.

I don't think he's a troll. I think he's like a two year old who discovered his own poop and thinks the world will be as fascinated by it as he is. Hardly anyone responds to his silly chatter, but he continues to interrupt discussions, drag up ancient threads and start topics that make little sense. It all becomes clutter that we have to navigate around.
A rose by an other name.....

My suggestion to ignore him might be a good one.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:12 pm
Let democracy
decency
decorum rules the humanity.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:17 pm
Chumly wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
Chumly wrote:

Don't feed the troll.

We mostly do ignore him. He is not looking for interaction, he is looking for his name to keep popping up.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:17 pm
Chumly wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
Chumly wrote:

Don't feed the troll.

Everyone was doing that, so he pulled a tantrum and started spamming the boards with old threads. Yesterday, there were 10-15 threads with new comments, all from him and many were dredged up from five years ago. Even if you use that Greasemonkey ignore function, they still show up to confuse people and make it hard to read the boards. I think he randomly picks them since some have no relevance any more.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:26 pm
Engineer
I am extremely sorry to disturb the tranquility of the very few intellectuals who wish to exchange their views after their long enduring work.

I am of the opinion that I had wasted most of my life time seeking decency and civillized admosphere.
An impossible misadventure for which i regret.
Rama Fuchs .
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:29 pm
Exactly Engineer.

I've been away for a few days, and when I looked at "new posts" I noticed a huge chunk of them were Rama's dredging up old threads that have no point in today's world. Some of the people on these threads are literally dead and can't even respond.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
I appeal the administrator to wipe out all my responses and threads.
And thereby make the new visitors to educate, energise,enliven this forum.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
Honestly?

I never even notice him.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Very Special Ramafuch's Only Thread
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:48:30