Nutjobs with glass eyes really annoy me

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 08:54 am
I'm standing around on the sidewalk, outside the School For the Blind, well out of the way of these creepos, when a lady with one glass eye and a patch over the other one rams into me with her walker. Now, I'm compassionate, to a point, but when she pretended to not know what to do or which way to go next, then rammed me a second time, I took off on her. I told her in no uncertainterms that her kind of people are a menace to society. Her friend from out of the van in which she was riding only minutes before got all defensive and ushered the sicko away. I had to stand there, in the middle of the sidewalk, breathing into a paper bag, before I could walk away. What is it with these people anyway? Discuss.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 688 • Replies: 12
No top replies

mac11

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 09:40 am
eb, are you feeling ok?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 09:45 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:58 am
Quote:
A man with a glass eye got a cinder in the eye. He takes it out, and puts it in his mouth to clean it off. Inadvertly, he swallows the eye.

He goes to a proctologist. The proctologist looks up the man's rectum, and sees the eye staring at him. He turns to the patient and says, "I don't think that you trust me!"

Now the question: Does anyone remember where this joke comes from?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:19 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
A man with a glass eye got a cinder in the eye. He takes it out, and puts it in his mouth to clean it off. Inadvertly, he swallows the eye.

He goes to a proctologist. The proctologist looks up the man's rectum, and sees the eye staring at him. He turns to the patient and says, "I don't think that you trust me!"

Now the question: Does anyone remember where this joke comes from?

It's a new one for me.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:24 am
edgar- Hint: It comes from the same era when Red Foxx was making risque record albums.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:47 am
I have heard some of Foxx's albums when serving in the Navy. Still, I don't have a clue.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 12:34 pm
I dated a girl in Columbus Ga. with a glass eye in the late 70's and early 80's. The sex was fantastic. We drifted apart but we still chat occasionally and she says that even to this day she always keeps an eye out for me.
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:04 pm
I hate old hag bitches like this too. what good do they do to our society? NOTHING. our country is going downhill becuz we waste our tax money on giving these people pills/drugs to live when they should be dead. we should be investing in research/technology.

Damn blindies! Send them back to their own country!

The only logical course of action in this situation is to punch her in the throat. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:10 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
she says that even to this day she always keeps an eye out for me.

I saw that one coming from a mile away.

I dare ya to tell the whole joke.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:15 pm
double

:wink:
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 09:39 pm
I told you I didn't look too good!

(or at all!)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 09:55 pm
After reading the title of this thread, then seeing that Edgar had started it, I had to come along for the ride just to see what Edgar was up to.

My only complaint is that it is getting a little close to bedtime to be laughing this hard.

Now, on with the rest of the joke BiPB. Triple dare.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nutjobs with glass eyes really annoy me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:14:44