Toe magnet

Chumly

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:37 am
My wife got all pissy last night, and in her fusty-pissynesss dropped a heavy magnet on my longest toe. The one next to my big toe.

I have nice feet, but the nail is now blue, and my foot is raised, and I have one of them reusable blue plastic freezer thingies on it, and it ******* hurts.

I am mad.....very mad.....Mrs. Chumly is a goober and my toe is paying the price.

Have you ever been damaged by your S.O.?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 467 • Replies: 10
No top replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 08:01 am
<snort>
Laughing

Sorry......it's not funny what she did......but it is funny the way you worded everything.

Just passing through......not married....have no real advice. Just sarcastic remarks. :wink:

Surely.........someboy will come along and kiss your toe in a moment!
xoxoxox
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 08:24 am
I am watching Corner Gas on the tube, and trying to dispel the toe magnet spirits.

I am in one of the spare bedrooms with a yellow sticky on the door saying something unkind and unprintable.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 08:28 am
when you mention TOES, the "product banner bot" put up that ad for a "Egg" that is used to exfoliate feet . Dont people wash?

As far as your pain, Cant help dude, just bite on a bullet and drink a lot this weekend.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 08:29 am
lol. One more season, I hear, and that's it!

Feel bad for your poor toe, but to be honest am distracted by the thought that you are one of those "longer second toe" people. haha.
Those long second toes are fascinating to me.

No damage that I can think of from mister (and not married so that may be a big reason why, not together long enough to have an injury list!) but almost looking forward to it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 08:38 am
Mrs edgarblythe cut my hair the other night. It didn't matter that I told her I was growing a ponytail. Talk about damage by one's S. O.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 08:40 am
farmerman wrote:
that ad for a "Egg" that is used to exfoliate feet . Dont people wash?
not for exfoliating - it's a file for callouses for folks that don't have a good file from Lee Valley
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 09:16 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Mrs edgarblythe cut my hair the other night. It didn't matter that I told her I was growing a ponytail. Talk about damage by one's S. O.
If she asks you for a trim of her nether regions you will have your opportunity........"but honey I was only being artistic!"
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:22 am
My sympathy, Chumly. I had a planar wart removed surgically from my big toe. That was simply the worst pain I've had in my entire life. Not the longest lasting, but definately the worst.

There you go, ehBeth. Lee Valley is possibly the only online vendor that has never sent me a bad product.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 01:59 pm
About a year and a half ago, I sprained my left ankle...severe sprain, I bent that sucker 90 degrees, I had to finish the house I was working on, so I tied it up as tight as possible and hobbled around for a week. Then on the following Monday, I was unloading a truck...reaching above my head....and dropped a box of ceramic tile on the same foot....my over-long second toe took the brunt of the blow...that sucked...I have pictures of the toe, in all it's purple glory....but I don't want it to wind up on one of those foot fetish sites....wtf is up with that anyway....feet?...that's like getting turned on by old tires, or door hinges.....

Anyway, I feel your pain.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 09:11 pm
........old tires, or door hinges.......

Egads grandma!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Toe magnet
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 10:28:58