Ped Egg

Chai

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:20 am
Re: Ped Egg
tommrr wrote:
dadpad wrote:
would this suit you better than a cheese grater?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwTqHHb6qs&feature=related

Now THAT gave me the Heebie Jeebies.....

BRRRRaaaaaonpppff.

It made her feet look like twin Medusa's
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:28 am
opie and anthony were screwing around with one of those ped eggs, they're thinking of saving up the shavings, cut them into lines and have somebody snort them

i'm a big fan of intellectual comedy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:51 am
tommrr-your post was my first laugh of the day. Nice to meet you.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:07 am
djjd62 wrote:
opie and anthony were screwing around with one of those ped eggs, they're thinking of saving up the shavings, cut them into lines and have somebody snort them

i'm a big fan of intellectual comedy

ACK! that's a lovely thought
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:02 am
sozobe wrote:
In the commercial when they open up the thingie and show the little shavings... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

I'm with you - I recently mentioned this to my husband how disgusting - I couldn't believe they show throwing the skin shavings away.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:42 am
At the risk of having my--and I consider them elevated--tastes called into question, I must say that I rather enjoy that one television commerical advertising some kind of salve for genital warts, where tiny animated, pulsating, green, purple, and red genital warts dressed like court jesters and wearing spiked cleats are laughing hysterically as they jump up and down on a cartoon scrotum. Then, suddenly, above them appears an index finger coated in the salve. It is extremely toxic to them, and they burst into flames, shrieking like devils before they turn to ash. A thumb replaces the index finger, giving the "thumbs up" to genital wart sufferers nationwide. Classic.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ped Egg
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:33:50