In a public washroom?

Chumly

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:34 pm
What's the weirdest / funniest / most intense thing you've done in a public washroom?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,596 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:22 pm
I pooped in a public restroom once.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:34 pm
Stirring.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:36 pm
smoked weed. snorted cocaine.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:38 pm
He said weird things eoe!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:42 pm
<igottasnort>>

RH
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:43 pm
Put lipstick on and then turned around to see urinals lining the wall. OOps.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:51 pm
Ahh how did I forget this one: my girlfriend once joined me in the men's room when we were drunk and crazy. Then someone came in and she panicked and fled out of the stall.

When I came out a minute later there was some dude at the urinals looking around with bug eyes behind him wondering if he'd really just seen a girl run out behind him.

When I caught up with her I asked her why she didn't wait till the guy left and she said she was afraid of being seen in the mens room. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:55 pm
I had my feet spread (I use a wide stance) and the person in the next stall started tapping at my shoes.

Weird!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:58 pm
Better tapping than taping.... Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 02:27 am
Had partner (we were also somewhat high and crazy) run in after me, and...ummm....well......anyway, it was a lovely restroom in a lovely hotel, and nobody was in there at the crucial time.

Anyhoo, we then became so embarrassed that we waited until we were absolutely sure nobody else was in there...which took ages...and were also very embarrassed re the two pairs of feet thing, so I had to sit on the cistern FOREVER with my feet dangling over my fella's shoulders while he sat on the loo.

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The other weird thing was in the loo at the Ritz, in London.

I was being entertained to the most wonderful afternoon tea, on my birthday, by friends.

I went to the loo, and waited calmly, utterly honourably and patiently for my turn, as you do in Oz.

After a while I realised that all these rich, well-dressed women were ignoring any concept of queuing, and were barging their way past me to grab a cubicle when they had come in much later than I.

I tried to become gently more assertive, but was simply knocked aside by these delicately nurtured blossoms.

It was on!!!! I decided on my cubicle, and, when the woman using it came out, I went for it with utter ruthlessness.

A gloriously attired and coiffed grande dame (who had come in a good 20 minutes after me) attempted to tackle me and force her way past. I resisted!!!

For a few tense minutes we wrestled silently at the door. It was a close run thing.....she stomped on my foot, and attempted to push me out of the way with a sharp shoulder. I ignored the pain, and used my hip to force her backwards......in utter silence, and with no eye-contact we struggled.

Slowly, inch by inch, I forced her back....her knuckles whitened as she held tightly to the door frame....finally, I caught her eyes and stared her down.....she slowly slackened her pressure on my foot and her grasp on the door frame.

Suddenly, she surrendered!!! The last I saw of her as I slammed the door shut in triumph was her reddened face and popping eyes as she realised she had been bested by a mere colonial in inferior clothing!
0 Replies

titia

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:36 am
Sounds like a fun topic!

Two strangest things I have done... First: once, I threw out my shoes in the public washroom's bin.

Second: washed a tent in the public bathroom. We were camping in France with a friend, and somehow managed to set the tent under the tree for the night. The tree appeared to be tremendously loved by pigeons. When we woke up in the morning, our navy-blue tent looked all white (err, fully covered with pigeon poo)... Couldn't think of anything better than to bring the tent to the public washroom (at a gas station) and have it cleanded. No need to say, this was truely humiliating Rolling Eyes

By the way, in that place, there were signs near the street telling not to park there. Local lads explained later that signs have been established because of the birds, so that the drivers would stop complaining...
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:44 am
Lord Deb

Sitting on a cistern with legs over beau's shoulders? It's a spatial 180 degree rotation thing. And my oversexed mind.

I'm so glad you showed that stuck up bitch what the Oz cricket team would do their tragic 11 for the best part of two decades (although she sounds like she has more fight than they generally do). Cool stories. I feel inadequate. My weird tales are from places much more public than bathrooms.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:45 am
Peed . . . i always find it weird that female relatives would take me into the Ladies when i had to pee while in a public place . . . although i didn't care when i was a liddly, i still knew that something odd was going on . . . that and having a lady spit on a hanky to wipe my face . . .
0 Replies

titia

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:46 am
Oh and one more thing about the public bathrooms... I remember my reaction when once, being a kid, I saw a urinal for the first time. "What a strange sink, how does it work?" -- I thought.

Years later, while partying in some bar, I visited the bathroom and noticed a lady standing near the urinal, having the water flushed and patting urinal's bottom to get the soap cleaned off her hands...

Moreover, when she saw me, she remarked -- "they must have problems with water pressure here, the steam in the sink is really miserable..."

I somehow decided that the last thing she'd like to know, is what the regular users performed on this "sink" before she cleaned her hands.

Just nodded, and went.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:02 am
I never participated but witnessed a few girlfights in school bathrooms. Junior high especially. They were usually scheduled bouts and it always amazed me that if we heard about the upcoming event through the grapevine, why didn't any of the teachers ever hear about them???

I remember one girl getting an earring ripped out of her ear. Pierced of course. That wasn't very pretty.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:05 pm
Mame wrote:
I had my feet spread (I use a wide stance) and the person in the next stall started tapping at my shoes.

Weird!

That was me doing the tapping! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:12 pm
Hi Victor!

And what were you doing in a ladies' washroom?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:32 pm
Dlowan's second story reminds me of myself in a bank in Rome. The learning curve of a line freak.

I don't have any great bathroom stories.. but while you were in the bathroom..

Eek, with Eoe.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 04:57 am
Mame wrote:
Hi Victor!

And what were you doing in a ladies' washroom?

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » In a public washroom?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 10:29:54