A pair of sleepy red moose

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:01 pm
There's even marzipan! There's even marzipan now!

I don't know.

[size=7]Please send me something lovely.[/size]

Somehow I got started listening to "backmasking" tracks today and that made me start thinking of ..... stuff.

[size=7]Please send me something divinely lovely.[/size]

Like why anyone would hide a message about marzipan in a song.

[size=7]Please send me something that surpasses the divinely lovely.[/size]

Or why Howard Johnson's would hide an orgy in their clam plate place mats. I mean, would the people who eat at HoJos really be the orgy type?

[size=7]I could really use a new car. Send me that. A nice one.[/size]

I do remember seeing some skulls in the ice cubes in whiskey ads and something about a back-back-masked Led Zepplin song but I don't know of any other REAL incidences of attempts to control my mind with sound and vision.

[size=7]But not something too expensive to insure or that uses too much gas.[/size]

If you have any real examples of subliminal input I would love to see/hear them!

[size=7]Just park it in the driveway and drop the keys through the mail slot.[/size]

Thanks!

Ms. M.K. Ultra
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,275 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:06 pm
Don't get me started, Boom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JtYaCrRag

RH
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:12 pm
Some of that was just blantently suggestive. Hardly subliminal.

And some of it I just didn't get.

I'll have to watch again to see if I can see what I guess I was supposed to see but didn't.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 10:38 pm
I find this whole subliminal thing to be utterly laughable, and as soon as I put down this copy of Catcher in the Rye....I just bought it today, it's my 33rd copy....I'll tell you all about how ridiculous this hidden message crap is....uggg, my two cats Lennon and Reagan are out of food, and just when I got to the part where Holden orders his drink....anyway, I'll get back to you guys in a few hours or perhaps a few days....really just depends on how long the blackout lasts this time.....

Does everyone else hear Barry Manilow singing Lucy in the Sky really loudly...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 05:43 am
Subliminal messages are a cut above black helicoptors in the world of the intellectual paranoid.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 11:02 am
I Am the Cheese.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A pair of sleepy red moose
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:25:12