i apologise.

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:18 pm
i quit smokin weed, and to be honest it was a big ass blinder for me, now instead of sitting quietly playing video games i was, well, seeing the world for what it is. full of idiots. sorry for my ranting really, i am.

but yeah, im back on it now f that! about 2 months without it. im good, time to blaze.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 492 • Replies: 11
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:27 pm
OGIONIK, permit me a short rant and then I'll be quiet...

GO TO COLLEGE!!!!

You seem to be a smart guy lacking any particular direction and feeling weighed down by circumstances. I fear that if you avoid college things will just keep getting worse, and you'll be 45 and bitter and pissed at yourself for not taking chances while you had 'em.

GET!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:30 pm
bm
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:53 pm
sozobe wrote:

GO TO COLLEGE!!!!

You seem to be a smart guy lacking any particular direction and feeling weighed down by circumstances. I fear that if you avoid college things will just keep getting worse, and you'll be 45 and bitter and pissed at yourself for not taking chances while you had 'em.

GET!

Halleluljah!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:04 pm
Blaze on, OGIONIK. You leave a trail behind you that would be the envy of many a shooting star.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:59 pm
sozobe wrote:

GO TO COLLEGE!!!!

GET!

I soooo agree. Really OG, get your sh*t together and go find out about classes. Start with a community college. You don't have pick a major, just start with the basics and topics that interest you. We'll help you, although we won't do your homework - so don't even ask.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:11 pm
Start with the basics... english, history, fecal consolidation 101...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:40 pm
Re: i apologise.
Soz is right. Go to college. Weed is legal if you're in college.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 03:50 am
I'm with Soz and Dlowan and GreenWitch--there are many-many dimensions available to you without chemical aids.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 06:27 am
My suggestion?

Smoke up.

But smoke up at a university or college.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 08:40 am
You should be selling weed, not smoking it. The clothes, furniture, and appliances you can buy with that kind of cash will bring meaning to your life.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/The_More_You_Know.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:17 am
I'm sorry, so sorry
Please accept my apology
But love is blind
And I was too blind to see.
Oh oh oh oh uh-oh oh yes

Brenda Lee sings I'm Sorry on YouTube.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i apologise.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 02:31:07