Anyone Remember the Automat????

Debacle

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 06:26 pm
Picky, picky, picky, Roboita.

Admittedly, I don't know from nothin' about automaton food. But I'm sure that in NYC I'd prefer alfresco dining, such as that protrayed here.

http://file041b.bebo.com/15/large/2008/03/09/23/14092128a7111060005l.jpg

Perfect viands for a Central Park bench rendezvous, wouldn't you think?

Noticing the sign in the upper right, I was minded of Simon & Garfunkel's "59th Street Bridge Song" otherwise called "Feelin' Groovy."

I well remember enjoying that Central Park Concert from the comfort of my TV room here in the swamp.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 10:38 pm
Debacle wrote:
Picky, picky, picky, Roboita.

Admittedly, I don't know from nothin' about automaton food. But I'm sure that in NYC I'd prefer alfresco dining, such as that protrayed here.

http://file041b.bebo.com/15/large/2008/03/09/23/14092128a7111060005l.jpg

Perfect viands for a Central Park bench rendezvous, wouldn't you think?

Noticing the sign in the upper right, I was minded of Simon & Garfunkel's "59th Street Bridge Song" otherwise called "Feelin' Groovy."

I well remember enjoying that Central Park Concert from the comfort of my TV room here in the swamp.

Yep, debacle, picky and proud of it.

I didn't attend that particular concert, but I did see Simon and Garfunkle at Carnegie Hall. Does that count?

I'm not a big fan of street vendor food. The hotdogs are eh. I've done my fair share of dining alfresco in Cental Park. Concerts and picnics. Also, I went to college near Cental Park. Picked up a sandwich and went to the park to eat. Sometimes I went back to school, and sometimes I didn't. Embarrassed

I didn't mean to put a damper on other people's fond memories of the automat. An experience to be sure.

And I reiterate. I was and am a pain in the ass. Hard to please under the best of circumstances.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 09:32:13