Regarding cuddling -- a thread inspired by OGIONIK

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 07:58 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
When your old is it, like are you not supposed to want to cuddle and all that?

I was concerned about that very thing and decided to seek advice on the subject. I called up Chai (a member on this board) and asked her if she could meet me by the beach.

"Sure, Gus. What's up?"

"I just got some stuff that's weighing heavily on my mind, Chai. I need to talk."

"Be there in fifteen minutes, Gus."

I drove to the beach and she was already there. She had brought some crackers and cheese and a bottle of wine and we nibbled and sipped and conversed, mostly small talk, at a nearby picnic table.

Finally I built up the courage and blurted out, "Chai, am I too old to cuddle?"

"Do you want the truth, Gus?"

"Yes. Hold back nothing."

"Then walk with me, Gus."

She took my hand and as we strode toward the beach she begin to talk.

"Gus", she said, in a very tender voice, "Your cuddling days are over. Women do not like cuddling codgers. To be honest, we would rather cuddle with a badger than a codger. It's just the way things are, Gus. Can you understand that?"

"Yes, Chai. Yes, I can. I've always suspected my cuddling days were over. Women screaming and running as I approached was enough of a subtle signal to arouse my suspicions, but now, with your guidance, my suspicions have been confirmed, and, frankly, I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Thanks, Chai, You're always there for me."

She gave me a brief little hug and then, our eyes moist from tears, we both stared at the ocean together, each of us trapped in our own thoughts.

http://www.swanfungus.com/photography/2007/LA/IMG_0302.JPG
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 703 • Replies: 15
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 04:48 am
Of course it just might be that your hygeine habits are to blame. Chicks dig guys who shower at least once a year.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 05:44 am
I was thinking....

"Why is the horizon tilting like that? Did that old coot slip some roofies into my wine? And, what exactly IS a blow job? I'm sure Wally was lying. I think I'll ask gus."
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 07:46 am
Some interesting advice can be found here....

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/561877622.html

(Warning: not for the easily offended.)
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 10:13 am
Don't worry Gus, there are always Cuddle Parties, perfect for old perverts like yourself.

Okay, me too. I love grinding on some unsuspecting lady in the middle of a group cuddle pile.
0 Replies

Wally Tea

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 10:55 am
Chai wrote:
I was thinking....

"Why is the horizon tilting like that? Did that old coot slip some roofies into my wine? And, what exactly IS a blow job? I'm sure Wally was lying. I think I'll ask gus."

When I saw the photo, I was thinking....

"Gus is wearing fresh clothes!"

"He only does that for Chai."

"How stupid do they think I am?"
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:33 pm
Gargamel wrote:

Okay, me too. I love grinding on some unsuspecting lady in the middle of a group cuddle pile.

We are so much alike, Gargamel, that it is frightening. Are you sure you are not a Viking fan?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:34 pm
Group cuddle pile

God! I love that expression! Leave it to Gargamel.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:35 pm
This is the second thread today where Gus
is trying to bond with Gargamel.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:43 pm
wandeljw wrote:
This is the second thread today where Gus
is trying to bond with Gargamel.

And it won't be the last. I am feeling lucky.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:45 pm
What the hell, Calamity Jane has spurned my advances and littlek has long since tossed me aside, so why not try for Gargamel?

I'm only human.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:48 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
What the hell, Calamity Jane has spurned my advances and littlek has long since tossed me aside, so why not try for Gargamel?

I'm only human.

I just saw another thread where you are trying to "chat up" Gargamel. He will not be able to resist you for long, Gus!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:53 pm
wandeljw wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I'm only human.

I just saw another thread where you are trying to "chat up" Gargamel. He will not be able to resist you for long, Gus!

Wandel, thanks for noticing. Gargamel has long been in my sight and I think he is weakening.

Should I inform you when he falls?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 12:55 pm
Well, Gargamel works in Chicago's Loop like I do. Joefromchicago and I are attempting an intervention. We invited him for drinks after work.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 01:43 pm
What is it they call those groups of people that get dressed up in animal costumes, and have conventions and all mosh together?

It's on the tip of my toungue.

Furries? Furfies? something like that.

I would get dressed up like a buffalo.

Not a water buffalo, a good old American Bison.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 01:46 pm
Chai wrote:
I would get dressed up like a buffalo.

tahtanka
http://canadianbiodiversity.mcgill.ca/data/sppphotos/mammals/bison.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Regarding cuddling -- a thread inspired by OGIONIK
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:03:27